Not open for further replies.

ShimmyPaw

Verified
ShimmyPaw
ShimmyPaw
Jul 8, 2018
the abyss
1. What is your username?
ShimmyPaw. Please, call me Shimmy or Shim.

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen.

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes, I do: ShimmyPaw#0914.

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

/plot home 1 for various exterior and interior design, /plot home 3 for skyscrapers and my larger interior/exterior projects. I also have a build on another person's plot at (-41, -40), the large modern mansion, that was built by me. (I run a ""company""/build service under the name Inkire Co.)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

I've been playing on the server for a while now and building's a huge passion of mine. It's what keeps me playing Minecraft in general, and what helps me meet new people and earn a living on the server. If I can help the server by doing what I love most, I should take the opportunity to take advantage of submitting an application. In addition, I feel like I could help with pre-existing builds as well.

6. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?

For contributions to the team, community, and other related things, I'm on extremely often and can always help with whatever needs to be done. I love working alone or with other people on building and help them with what they struggle at. I'm always willing to help with any projects or do anything the team needs to be done, as stated before, or collaborate on other builds with other players and archs. Since I always put all of my effort into my builds, although I might not think I do on my worse days, I'll try hard to be the best architect I can possibly be to help the team and improve the overall build quality on the server.

Thank you for your consideration. I'm sorry if any of this has incorrect grammar, as I imported it from a Word document.

Status
Not open for further replies.