Not open for further replies.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Username; Marshmallowsmalk
The accused: ramdon_person
Accusation: I openly invited anyone to my Plot for weed initially, and this player tped to me. I then gave him weed and asked him to leave. He then went through my belongings in my chest which I didn’t mind as they weren’t locked, and so I made signs and locked them.
He walked over to my shulkers, which I had just managed to cover in iron blocks on top, making them in accessible to anyone, including myself, and opened them and stole several things which AutoBans will be posting in the comments below.

All I ask is for my belongings to be returned with an apology, for his theft as well as setting a home on my Plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tricoh

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Usually if the container is unlocked, not much can be done. But@ramdon, do you have something to say about these accusations?
The containers were unlocked, but they were covered with blocks as to make them inaccessible which is the whole point in why I started up this courtcase

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California
Bye the way (how do I create a fourm?) but I put 50k in the bank and I had insurance but when I logged on 1hour after putting the money in my bank balance was $1,100. Why!? @sundae22

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
@ramdon you need to buy insurance to protect your money in the bank, uninsured money is lost when the bank is robbed. But if you had insurance, gather evidence and make a bug report. But back to the case, were the shulker boxes covered before or after ramdon_person opened them? If he was already in the container, covering them wouldn't help and they'd be considered unlocked.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
@ramdon you need to buy insurance to protect your money in the bank, uninsured money is lost when the bank is robbed. But if you had insurance, gather evidence and make a bug report. But back to the case, were the shulker boxes covered before or after ramdon_person opened them? If he was already in the container, covering them wouldn't help and they'd be considered unlocked.
The shulkers were covered before he got to them, which is the reason I am freaked out. How did he manage to get into them if they were covered? ;-;

Reactions: Powerfull

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Then What did I take (I don't remember) (can I just pay you 2k?)
There is a link that AnonymousBro has provided here:
https://imgur.com/a/rRqyj
And I don't want money. Only my things back

And messaging me in game and giving 2 diamonds, saplings, potatoes and 1 beacon is not everything you've taken. I can tell you've either sold or used or even lied about everything you've taken.

Reactions: __Remy and Turkey
Status
Not open for further replies.