Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Smilinq's Architect Application :D

1. What is your username? Smilinq

2. What is your server rank? Millionaire whilst my money is out of the bank

3. Do you have a discord account? Yes, Smilinq#3445

4. What builds would you like to submit? I’ve spent a fair bit of time building on MCcities so please bear with me [Builds listed in age order]:

- /plot home 1 [All builds are my designs, some are works in progress however]
- /plot home 2 [The Modern Home, The Smol’s HQ, and the Sunken Grey House are all my designs, all the others are renovations. All interiors done by me]
- /plot teleport TheSmolGroup 1 [Large Grey Home Exterior, Yellow Houses Interior]
- /plot teleport TheSmolGroup 2 [Mountain Home, full renovation, gutted and redone]
- /plot teleport Qwikie 2 [The above ground part of the modern home, including interior and exterior]

5. Why do you want to be an architect? First and foremost being an architect would be a privilege and I’d like to thank Sundae22 for the opportunity to apply. Building has shaped the way I play Minecraft and is a pivotal part of who I am on MCcities. Joining the Architectural team has also been as a long-term goal of mine but due to previous time restriction I felt I was unable to serve the community as well as I would have liked. I’ve been building for other players for quite some time and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I believe becoming an architect would help me improve and my abilities while continuing to build for the players of MCcities

6. How would you contribute to community projects? Being able to work on community projects would be amazing. I’d love to learn from the other architects whilst putting my own ideas forward. I really love the direction of the new builds in MCcities so being able to work alongside those who are constructing them would be an awesome opportunity.

I’d like to thank you for your consideration once again,

Smilinq

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
I Bet Smilinq will defiantly get Arch, have you seen his builds! holly Jesus!. Best of luck my friend/ Boss! <3

Reactions: Twist
V

VerySmolBirb

Good luck you skrub. If you don't make it on the team I'm gonna do a die

Twist

Twixted
Twixted
Jan 20, 2018
California
Yooo your building has improved so much since we've been playing on the other server, I'm so so glad you decided to apply for arch!
Best of luck, I know you'll get it c: <3

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
I'll be unable to respond for the next seven days and won't be online much due to unavoidable circumstances. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.