Soldiers and rebels/ Wars/ gun crafting.

DaSnipes

Mar 11, 2015
Hello! I have a request for a new thing to be added to MCCities!
I think there should be Soldiers and Rebels on MCCities. For one, It increases RP, as in real life there are soldiers and people who rebel aginst the government and clash with them. Secondly, it would give the military base an actual use, to train and house soldiers, weapons, and ammunition. Thirdly, it would keep crime low, as opposed to killing people in the city where they have a high risk of being arrested, they can just fight soldiers in warfare for PVP, so theres no threat of being jailed.
I think that Soldiers and Rebels should have their own firearms as well.
A good standard issue firearm for the military would be the PP Bizon, whilst a good standard issue firearm for the rebels would be the AK-74. I know these weapons are both craftable, but in warfare they will be given one of these weapons to use along with ammunition, and when they leave the weapons are ammunition are removed from their inventory. also, they may not bring or take any items into or from warfare, and if they do it would be exploiting a glitch/ a perm ban.

Lastly, I believe the crafting of guns should be disabled. There should be a gunshop in the city that sells civilian grade firearms (Which would require the gun permits, yes) and a blackmarket shop that sells illegal firearms.

These are just my ideas and arent really important, it would just make the server better live up to a "City RP"

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Ooh nice idea goodluck on getting it to work sire. I wonder wat the staff lords will say.

D

Deleted member 832

Yeah! Good idea, we should also make the helicopters drop TNT or bombs that will destroy buildings but would regenerate