• I dont even care

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Well heyy all my fellow server players :D Leanne here (cheesy opening eh?) and I never really introduced myself to everyome... you may or may not know me, but im a T-Mod (very happy to be one as well *wipes tear*) and i spend most of my free time hanging out and helping on the server :D uhmm... yeah... thats basically all i do with my life..
jk, i own 4 yorkies: scruff, fluff, noisy and patch, i own 2 tortoises: tom and tom (not a mistake, they are just both called tom), and also 3 goats: salt, vinegar (or vinny) and tomato ketchup (or tom........ I am NOT obsessed with the name tom ;3)
I play clarinet and saxophone in multiple orchestras and bands *flicks hair*
hmmmmmmm what else...

I'm a proud british person haha i love tea xD
I have such a boring life lmao meh

I am with Joey (DarkMagicinY) in the server <3 and he is the bestest ;)
I've been playing McCities only for about 6 months: since 31st of January at 7:54pm 2017 xD
And i've been playing minecraft for around 5 years

And obviously i love unicorns and rainbows xD
Ill cya all around hehe feel free to msg me anytime if you see me :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well heyy all my fellow server players :D Leanne here (cheesy opening eh?) and I never really introduced myself to everyome... you may or may not know me, but im a T-Mod (very happy to be one as well *wipes tear*) and i spend most of my free time hanging out and helping on the server :D uhmm... yeah... thats basically all i do with my life..
jk, i own 4 yorkies: scruff, fluff, noisy and patch, i own 2 tortoises: tom and tom (not a mistake, they are just both called tom), and also 3 goats: salt, vinegar (or vinny) and tomato ketchup (or tom........ I am NOT obsessed with the name tom ;3)
hmmmmmmm what else...

I've been playing McCities only for about 6 months: since 31st of January at 7:54pm 2017 xD

U have weird pet names lol

Hmm are u and Joey cute, idk really but u guys seem to hang out a lot together and make projects but delicate bean and missfrosty are really cute together like bean puts missfrosty over any of his builds, that's pretty loyal. But u guys are sorta cute XD

Reactions: LeanneTheUnicorn

Death

Mar 18, 2017
hmmmmmmm what else...

Leanne you are so new XD must be a miracle u got to Sr police and resigned and got to T-Mod all in one day XD

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
hmmmmmmm what else...

Joey should change his name to tom.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
hmmmmmmm what else...

LeannetheUnicorn has been demoted from staff
Beep beep
Error error 234 error major disable.
Reason: Too little Playtime. ONLY HAS BEEN Here for 1 Day. Rank Absurd Billionare from Fake Unicorn Money. XDXD

T

Trump15024

hmmmmmmm what else...

I saw you yesterday at the shop @LeanneTheUnicorn talking to people causing trouble and you did a good job!