Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve c:

Verified
Oct 27, 2016
UK
1. What is your username?
SpookyEve !
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Millionaire
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes I do!
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
I’d like to submit my first plot, which has many of my original builds in addition to newer ones that showcase predominantly exterior to the right of the plot. I’d also like to submit my second, where the two builds in the centre are two of my newest ones and display what I consider to be my main style when it comes to builds - although I’m extremely flexible and can work with almost any prompt given. My second plot has the best examples of my newest ideas in terms
of builds!

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I was an architect for quite some time, around 3 years, and it’s become something I’ve genuinely missed whilst being inactive. However, I’m back now, and I’d love to contribute my builds and interior designs positively to the city, since I truly believe everyone deserves to have their dream
home made a reality through the expertise of the architects employed on the server.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
Since interior design tends to be my forte when it comes to building new homes, I think I can greatly contribute a level of detail and extra knowledge when it comes down to the smallest aspects of community builds. Additionally, I really enjoy the process of landscaping and sculpting outdoor areas - so I think my skill regarding that would also be extremely helpful!

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you consider my ‘re’ application to become an architect for the server!!
Eve :)

Last edited:

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
1. What is your username?
SpookyEve !
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Millionaire
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes I do!
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
I’d like to submit my first plot, which has many of my original builds in addition to newer ones that showcase predominantly exterior to the right of the plot. I’d also like to submit my second, where the two builds in the centre are two of my newest ones and display what I consider to be my main style when it comes to builds - although I’m extremely flexible and can work with almost any prompt given. My second plot has the best examples of my newest ideas in terms
of builds!

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I was an architect for quite some time, around 3 years, and it’s become something I’ve genuinely missed whilst being inactive. However, I’m back now, and I’d love to contribute my builds and interior designs positively to the city, since I truly believe everyone deserves to have their dream
home made a reality through the expertise of the architects employed on the server.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
Since interior design tends to be my forte when it comes to building new homes, I think I can greatly contribute a level of detail and extra knowledge when it comes down to the smallest aspects of community builds. Additionally, I really enjoy the process of landscaping and sculpting outdoor areas - so I think my skill regarding that would also be extremely helpful!

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you consider my ‘re’ application to become an architect for the server!!
Eve :)
WOOOO go Eve!!! Good luck girlie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.