Denied SqooshTheGamer's Teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqoosh

Jan 4, 2017
What is your rank on the server? I am a citizen.
What is your /ar check time? 8 days, 17 hours, 30 minutes
How often do you play on the server? I play everyday!
Why do you want to become a teacher? I have always thought it would be cool to be a teacher, and I think learning is valuable!
What would you like to teach? Definitely Crafting, reading, or Combat strategy.
What would you do if a student wasn't behaving? First, I would ask them to stop, then, if they continued, I would send them outside to sit out for a bit, and again, I would give them a trip to the principal!
Do you agree to be a good role-model? Yes, I will only fight for friendly reasons, and will follow the law!
Do you have any comments or questions about teaching? Not really, but maybe if we could have it more, kids could learn more! Thanks, SqooshTheGamer

what is your rank on the server? i am a rich.What is your /ar check time? 9 days, 4 hours, and 45 minutes. How often do you play on the server? I play everyDay! Why do you want to become a Cop? I have always thought it would be cool to be a cop, and I think doing what needs to be done as a cop! is cool, Why do you want to be a police? i want to save people and put bad people in jail so people are safe.What would you do if some person wasn't being nice? First i would ask them to stop, or they will go to jail then, if they continued, i would put them in jail and they will have to pay their bail to leave,Do you agree to be a good role-model? Yes, i will only fight for friendly reasons, and will follow the law! Do you have any comments or questions about being a police? Not really, but if i do i will ask the staff for help, Thanks, KittyLover20

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
:laugh: Gud luck you 2! Even if that was like 2 months ago :p Yo Friend, Unicorn10110Pink

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
what is your rank on the server? i am a rich.What is your /ar check time? 9 days, 4 hours, and 45 minutes. How often do you play on the server? I play everyDay! Why do you want to become a Cop? I have always thought it would be cool to be a cop, and I think doing what needs to be done as a cop! is cool, Why do you want to be a police? i want to save people and put bad people in jail so people are safe.What would you do if some person wasn't being nice? First i would ask them to stop, or they will go to jail then, if they continued, i would put them in jail and they will have to pay their bail to leave,Do you agree to be a good role-model? Yes, i will only fight for friendly reasons, and will follow the law! Do you have any comments or questions about being a police? Not really, but if i do i will ask the staff for help, Thanks, KittyLover20
Please make your own application on your own forum and not in the comments :)

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Thanks for applying Sqoosh! I can see you being a good teacher, but your reputation is -240, meaning you go to jail a lot. I don't know why, but the fact that you are in jail is good enough evidence to deny your application. If you stopped your crime ways I could see you as a great teacher. Please re-apply when your rep stays at -240 for 1 week. :)

Application denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.