Staff Resignation - My time to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
I didn’t think I’ll come near this anytime soon, but I’m resigning from Senior Moderator due to a lot of reasons that I’ll explain later.

I started out on his server on September 5, 2016 mostly active near June 3, 2017 around that time as I explain in plenty other posts I made a few friends and figured my way throughout the server. After pouring my heart out on staff applications I was finally accepted on November 11, 2017 that day was magical not going to lie, one of the best days I ever had and lots of people congratulating me on becoming helper and being congratulated in the staff chat and learning all my commands.

@sundae22 - Well... we had our arguments, like all the time... and at one point I despised you..I’m being honest haha, but your time spent on the server is very appreciated and we had “some” good times, continue to message me on disc.. - Your favorite enemy

@Ravenex_ - I remember when I suggested you multiple times in staff chat for you to become a helper and even when some disagreed I kept suggesting you until they made you a helper lol. You’ve had my back plenty of times in arguments with other staff members and I thank you for that. Even though you became slight inactive (which I know reasons why) you have good performance as a staff member and you should be Senior Moderator by now. Continue to message me on disc and tell me how the server is going.

@MehLife - Although we didn’t talk and had a few arguments you were amazingly creative with your ideas, you then became very inactive. I hope to see you back online and kicking it (; I wish you good luck with the police team and McCities.

@CreeperCJG - Wow you noob! Mr. CJG it has been a long time since I last talked to you and we talked all summer! (At least it was summer for me, Aussie) I remember saying this day may come and then I guess it finally did.. Have fun with the broadcast thing, you and Mehlife. Also don’t you start spamming me again ;<

@Gjegevey - Givenchy! My homie! My island co-owner! I remember when I first met you and Skylar you both were energetic and so funny possibly one of the best online friends I ever had. It’s okay that you became less active, everyone has something to do in real life. And to answer your question, yes I will be trying to finish the island. Hehe I remember when I banned you for trying to enter the “Arius planet” good times.

And of course time to mention the people who made this possible for me (;

@nibble - Even though you don’t reply to me anymore, even after I suggested so many ideas so many freaking times. Your still cool. As always thank you for seeing potential in me as a fresh new player. I asked you so many questions as a helper and mod and I thank you for taking the time to replying to them and the option of becoming a Principal for the school. Maybe after I’m gone you’ll still take my suggestions ..hmph. I remember when you first made a conversation with me for my Skype name and I was so excited..I can’t express how excited I was. I used to think you were someone to impress and after a while I just said “your just a normal platypus” or whatever you are now .. a bear? Have fun on Peaceful!

@Coban - I’m not really disappointed, I know you have school and busy. So the update could wait or whatever, but since I’m leaving I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. Thanks for even considering it and helping me out when I was new to the staff team and always having daily convos with me about school and stuff.

@Admin - Stan um I never really talked to you that much until you replied to my pm in disc, just continue to be you ;D

Now for the reason of me resigning. I’m tired of being ignored and I can’t lie my staff friends have been inactive as you know I’m the only active staff and the only one that handles helpmes, player reports, region reports/plots that doesn’t fit surroundings, court cases, ban appeals, questions in discord, questions in game, questions in conversations, ban/warn/mute any players that violate the rules, landlord reports, and so many more behind the scenes that most of you don’t know about,but I guess who cares now. I’m just so done with doing the best I can do for this server, I have been doing it for a while now and Kiri won’t even reply to suggestions I’ve made or what players have made. In additon, if I assisted you and said I’ll make a report in staff disc for the admins or owner to take care of and nothing has happened or was solved then I guess you know now how completely inactive the staff team is. And I’m completely fed up with it. I’ve also heard some recent news that made me more mad, I won’t discuss. But you guys may notice no updates happening..*cough*

Now to the people who have brought out the best me (not in order) -

@Bpacer - Thanks for being my best friend and sticking up for me plenty of times that I can’t even count. Now sadly I’m leaving, but I’ll leave the responsibilities of being a Principal into your hands I know you can handle it.. if you ever need help let me know!
@blu3skyler - Message me on disc <3
@Dwimmer - Hey Freezetic, I wish you good luck with everything. Still searching for your promotion...
@Najlab3 - I miss you ex-mom
@thespyalex1 - You, LavaFlake and Cute_Savage were a squad and I remember the times building the GUCCI store, those are good times as well. You know where to contact me (;
@Trump15024 - I’ve seen you grow so much and become the most professional person haha, good luck with the government, your island and everything else
@Heather - Your still so helpful even when your not admin, thank you for being the absolute best Grandma Heather!
@wisemanjp - Thank you for the #AriusForJrAdmin Campaign you and Sebastian, its very much appreciated
@LavaFlake - Your amazing and I thank you for everything you’ve done and helping along the way. I remember when we were both noobs!
@Ena - Thank you for being there and spamming me *cough* when needed. I will miss you so much!
@RedstoneFinder1- Your just awesome, no more words needed!

I know I’m forgetting so many people, but please don’t forget I talk to hundreds of people on discord, forums, and on the server each day I’m struggling right now to remember who helped me along the way. But if I didn’t mention you tell me down below!

;< goodbye tags.

Adiós!

T

Trump15024

I didn’t think I’ll come near this anytime soon, but I’m resigning from Senior Moderator due to a lot of reasons that I’ll explain later.

I started out on his server on September 5, 2016 mostly active near June 3, 2017 around that time as I explain in plenty other posts I made a few friends and figured my way throughout the server. After pouring my heart out on staff applications I was finally accepted on November 11, 2017 that day was magical not going to lie, one of the best days I ever had and lots of people congratulating me on becoming helper and being congratulated in the staff chat and learning all my commands.

@sundae22 - Well... we had our arguments, like all the time... and at one point I despised you..I’m being honest haha, but your time spent on the server is very appreciated and we had “some” good times, continue to message me on disc.. - Your favorite enemy

@Ravenex_ - I remember when I suggested you multiple times in staff chat for you to become a helper and even when some disagreed I kept suggesting you until they made you a helper lol. You’ve had my back plenty of times in arguments with other staff member and I thank you for that. Even though you became slight inactive (which I know reasons why) you have good performance as a staff member and you should be Senior Moderator by now. Continue to message me on disc and tell me how the server is going.

@MehLife - Although we didn’t talk and had a few arguments you were creative you became inactive like very inactive, I hope to see you back online and kicking it (; I wish you good luck with the police team and McCities.

@CreeperCJG - Wow you noob! Mr. CJG it has been a long time since I last talked to you and we talked all summer! (At least it was summer for me, Aussie) I remember saying this day may come and then I guess.. I came after doing alI can do for the server. Have fun with the broadcast thing, you and Mehlife. Also don’t you start spamming me again ;<

@Gjegevey - Givenchy! My homie! My island co-owner! I remember when I first met you and Skylar you both were energetic and so funny possibly one of the best online friends I ever had. It’s okay that you became less active, everyone has something to do in real life. And to answer your question, yes I will be trying to finish the island. Hehe I remember when I banned you for trying to enter the “Arius planet” good times.

@nibble - Even though you don’t reply to me anymore, even after I suggested so many ideas so many freaking times. Your still cool. As always thank you for seeing potential in me as a fresh new player. I asked you so many questions as a helper and mod and I thank you for taking the time to replying to them and the option of becoming a Principal if the school. I mean maybe after I’m gone you’ll still take my suggestions hmph. I remember when you first made a conversation with me for my Skype name and I was so excited..I can’t express how excited I was. I used to think you were someone to impress and after a while I just said “your just a normal platypus” or whatever you are now .. a bear? Have fun on Peaceful!

@Coban - I’m not really disappointed, I know you have school and busy. So the update could wait or whatever, but since I’m leaving I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. Thanks for even considering it and helping me out when I new to the staff team and having daily convos with me about school and stuff.

@Admin - Stan um I never really talked to you that much until you replied to my pm in disc, just continue to be you ;D

Now for the reason of me resigning. I’m tired of being ignored and I can’t lie the staff have been inactive as you know I’m the only staff active and only one that handles helpmes, player reports, region reports & plots that doesn’t fit surroundings, court cases, ban appeals, questions in discord, questions in game, banning any hackers, questions in conversations, landlord reports, and so many more behind the scenes that most of you don’t know about but who cares now. I’m just so done with doing the best I can do for this server, I mean I have been doing it for a while now and Kiri won’t even reply to suggestions I’ve made or what players have made. So if I ever said I’ll make a report in staff disc for the admins or owner to take care of and nothing has happened or was solved then I guess you know now how completely inactive the staff team is. And I’m completely fed up with it. I’ve also heard some recent news that made me more mad, I won’t discuss. But you guys may notice no updates happening..*cough*

@Bpacer - Thank for being my best friend and sticking up for me plenty of times that I can’t even count. Now sadly I’m leaving, but I’ll leave the responsibilities of being a Principal into your hands I know you can handle it.. if you ever need help let me know!
@Dwimmer - Hey Freezetic, I wish you good luck with everything. Still searching for your promotion...
@thespyalex1 - You, LavaFlake and Cute_Savage were a squad and I remember the times building the GUCCI store, those are good times as well. You know where to contact me (;
@Trump15024 - I’ve seen you grow so much and become the most professional person haha, good luck with the government, your island and everything else
@Heather - Your still so helpful even when your not admin, thank you for being the absolute best Grandma Heather!
@wisemanjp - Thank you for the #AriusForJrAdmin Campaign you and Sebastian, its very much appreciated
@LavaFlake - Your amazing and I thank you for everything you’ve done and helping along the way. I remember when we were both noobs!

I know I’m forgetting so many people, but please don’t forget I talk to hundreds of people on discord, forums, and on the server each day I’m struggling right now to remember who helped me along the way. But if I didn’t mention you tell me down below!

;< goodbye tags.

Adiós!
I remember the first time we met was when I ran against you and Delicate Bean as President of Runnerboro. From there it was amazing. From being in the Runnerboro government, to teaching, just talking, and playing bed wars you are someone I respect. I thank you for all the help you have given me in the server and I am sure the server appreciates your work. Today you leaving the server made a dent in it and you will always be missed.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I lost all the words inside of me... I feel depressed inside seeing you go. I had almost to much fun to see you go. I have too many memories and you were the first person when I joined you were the first person to greet me when I joined. From that day on we became best friends and for already 10 months I've had the best time fo my life. You were my Bestest- of the best friend on this server and I respect you on going. I wish you hope and luck, and health for the future to come. I will miss you from the bottom of my heart. <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California

@Ravenex_ - I remember when I suggested you multiple times in staff chat for you to become a helper and even when some disagreed I kept suggesting you until they made you a helper lol. You’ve had my back plenty of times in arguments with other staff member and I thank you for that. Even though you became slight inactive (which I know reasons why) you have good performance as a staff member and you should be Senior Moderator by now. Continue to message me on disc and tell me how the server is going.

@MehLife - Although we didn’t talk and had a few arguments you were creative you became inactive like very inactive, I hope to see you back online and kicking it (; I wish you good luck with the police team and McCities.

@CreeperCJG - Wow you noob! Mr. CJG it has been a long time since I last talked to you and we talked all summer! (At least it was summer for me, Aussie) I remember saying this day may come and then I guess.. I came after doing alI can do for the server. Have fun with the broadcast thing, you and Mehlife. Also don’t you start spamming me again ;<

@nibble - Even though you don’t reply to me anymore, even after I suggested so many ideas so many freaking times. Your still cool. As always thank you for seeing potential in me as a fresh new player. I asked you so many questions as a helper and mod and I thank you for taking the time to replying to them and the option of becoming a Principal if the school. I mean maybe after I’m gone you’ll still take my suggestions hmph. I remember when you first made a conversation with me for my Skype name and I was so excited..I can’t express how excited I was. I used to think you were someone to impress and after a while I just said “your just a normal platypus” or whatever you are now .. a bear? Have fun on Peaceful!

@Coban - I’m not really disappointed, I know you have school and busy. So the update could wait or whatever, but since I’m leaving I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. Thanks for even considering it and helping me out when I new to the staff team and having daily convos with me about school and stuff.

Now for the reason of me resigning. I’m tired of being ignored and I can’t lie the staff have been inactive as you know I’m the only staff active and only one that handles helpmes, player reports, region reports & plots that doesn’t fit surroundings, court cases, ban appeals, questions in discord, questions in game, banning any hackers, questions in conversations, landlord reports, and so many more behind the scenes that most of you don’t know about but who cares now. I’m just so done with doing the best I can do for this server, I mean I have been doing it for a while now and Kiri won’t even reply to suggestions I’ve made or what players have made. So if I ever said I’ll make a report in staff disc for the admins or owner to take care of and nothing has happened or was solved then I guess you know now how completely inactive the staff team is. And I’m completely fed up with it. I’ve also heard some recent news that made me more mad, I won’t discuss. But you guys may notice no updates happening..*cough*

@Bpacer - Thank for being my best friend and sticking up for me plenty of times that I can’t even count. Now sadly I’m leaving, but I’ll leave the responsibilities of being a Principal into your hands I know you can handle it.. if you ever need help let me know!

;< goodbye tags.

Adiós!
Nooooooooooo

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok

;< goodbye tags.

Adiós!
**** **** im - ok i was telling myself im ok i wont cry butt i am. **** this so bad. Wtf omg. Ok.ok. ok. So, arius ik i haven’t talk to you much latetly and won’t blame it on anything. You were honestly one of the greatest friends i had (why? I dont remeber tho ...) ive known you since like... last year and you know what? I think you were the staff who helped me out when i first set foot on the server. I remember asking so many questions and that the staff was patient (shook) and nice. You were a staff i respected soooo much and you ALWAYS did ur best. You are great and thats probably why im so ****sadHonestly this broke my heart, i was scrolling through forums like i always do at night, except this time with no caffeine, and i was like oh staff resignation? Maybe someobe bumped it. I openedit and thats the moment i cant describe how much it made me sad . We had MAD memories and i loved them all. I assited most of your 3 last marriages, the time i would expose you over on off-topic, the time photoshad and gucci had its little collab, all thise photoshoots, my rants, my spams on congrats, my excitement when u get on or when i msg you, when i would scream of joy when you change skins, when i was shook by ur username change, when i woudl just randomly tp over to you and u would just accept(I LOVE WHEN U DO THAT).Theres so many more memories that i cant even write down csuse theres too many. Honestly imma boutta miss you a hella much. Heres a lik confession: back before you married addy, i had the biggest crush on you hahahahahahah, but that went off after a while for some reasons. Anyways you were and are a great friend i dont want to loose and im literslly xrying sm omg but msg me on disc cause i miss u already :( (ALSO IM SORRY ABOUT THE OFF-TOPIC THREAD I MADE LIKE I REGRET IT SO BAD I HAD 5 COFFEES AND THATS NOT OKAY) and holy crap im going to miss you a lot. Now hoping my tears go away soon , ly alot and im going to miss you so much but ill see you around somewhere. Do i even want to say goodbye? -ena (ps i dont see my name)

Last edited:

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Can we all agree, I spent the MOST time with Arie. Like when do you see me online? WITH ARIUS When do I go offline? WITH ARIUS Do we join at the same time? YES

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Awh well i look forwards to seeing you around ^-^ your always such a nice person and take photos/vids with me for yt ^-^ your one of the kindest people ive ever met. You were such an amazing staff, but an even better person <3 and as long as that amazing person i know doesnt change, well then im happy that you made the right choice!

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate

@Ravenex_ - I remember when I suggested you multiple times in staff chat for you to become a helper and even when some disagreed I kept suggesting you until they made you a helper lol. You’ve had my back plenty of times in arguments with other staff members and I thank you for that. Even though you became slight inactive (which I know reasons why) you have good performance as a staff member and you should be Senior Moderator by now. Continue to message me on disc and tell me how the server is going.

@MehLife - Although we didn’t talk and had a few arguments you were amazingly creative with your ideas, you then became very inactive. I hope to see you back online and kicking it (; I wish you good luck with the police team and McCities.

@CreeperCJG - Wow you noob! Mr. CJG it has been a long time since I last talked to you and we talked all summer! (At least it was summer for me, Aussie) I remember saying this day may come and then I guess it finally did.. Have fun with the broadcast thing, you and Mehlife. Also don’t you start spamming me again ;<

@nibble - Even though you don’t reply to me anymore, even after I suggested so many ideas so many freaking times. Your still cool. As always thank you for seeing potential in me as a fresh new player. I asked you so many questions as a helper and mod and I thank you for taking the time to replying to them and the option of becoming a Principal for the school. Maybe after I’m gone you’ll still take my suggestions ..hmph. I remember when you first made a conversation with me for my Skype name and I was so excited..I can’t express how excited I was. I used to think you were someone to impress and after a while I just said “your just a normal platypus” or whatever you are now .. a bear? Have fun on Peaceful!

@Coban - I’m not really disappointed, I know you have school and busy. So the update could wait or whatever, but since I’m leaving I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. Thanks for even considering it and helping me out when I was new to the staff team and always having daily convos with me about school and stuff.

Now for the reason of me resigning. I’m tired of being ignored and I can’t lie my staff friends have been inactive as you know I’m the only active staff and the only one that handles helpmes, player reports, region reports/plots that doesn’t fit surroundings, court cases, ban appeals, questions in discord, questions in game, questions in conversations, ban/warn/mute any players that violate the rules, landlord reports, and so many more behind the scenes that most of you don’t know about,but I guess who cares now. I’m just so done with doing the best I can do for this server, I have been doing it for a while now and Kiri won’t even reply to suggestions I’ve made or what players have made. In additon, if I assisted you and said I’ll make a report in staff disc for the admins or owner to take care of and nothing has happened or was solved then I guess you know now how completely inactive the staff team is. And I’m completely fed up with it. I’ve also heard some recent news that made me more mad, I won’t discuss. But you guys may notice no updates happening..*cough*

@Bpacer - Thanks for being my best friend and sticking up for me plenty of times that I can’t even count. Now sadly I’m leaving, but I’ll leave the responsibilities of being a Principal into your hands I know you can handle it.. if you ever need help let me know!
@Ena - Thank you for being there and spamming me *cough* when needed. I will miss you so much!

;< goodbye tags.

Adiós!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING YOU WERE TBH THE BEST STAFF WHO EVER WALKED THIS PLANET ILL MISS YOU TONS AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Reactions: laggynab and Ena

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
@Individuall i remember wheni was new, i would ask you so many things. always wearing that old slime hat of yours ;) how u allmost banned me at that time in the jail and now being accepted as a teacher by you. i loved our recent chats, especually when u tried to fix the the road lel. good luck and may u pass any chalenge brought to you

Reactions: laggynab and Ena

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination

;< goodbye tags.

Adiós!
I...I don’t know what to say..
Arie, you’re the staff member whose guided me through my time from this server, whether it be welcoming me when I first joined and teaching me how the server works when I was a noob to giving me the opportunity to be part of your wonderful teacher team. I appreciate eveyrthing you’ve done for us. It’s sad to see you go :( . It was great getting to know you, you’re such a hardworking, patient person. We’ll miss u <3

Status
Not open for further replies.