Not open for further replies.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Although this really got me by suprise. I 100% saw this coming. You do so much and some people just give u bs for it. You were one of my only friends at first and i miss our original squad me u cute savage and alexthespy. Those were the good days. I hope that this dosent mean that you’re going inactive. I still want to see you around. I want to let you know that i appreciate all the work you do and ik how stressful it might get especially when most ppl dont even know what you have done for them. Gl with whatever u set your mind to. this for sure wont be our last message. Now i raise a glass for the memories we had together *raises glass*

Skol

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
nooo not another one leaving, thank you for being such a good friend (if we are friends). Thank you for everything you’ve done for this server. I hope life will treat you well and you may overcome any challenges that approach you. Hope you will still be active on this server.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
:( Yes.. being staff is very hard.. I think that you did great being brave and quitting :D Thank you so much for the work you did for our server :D I hope that you won't quit for real though, I hope that you will still be the principal of /warp school, and one of the server's arch lords :D Well... in the future! Take your time :D Relax :D Play some other game :D Like football! :D Come back when you are ready :D Remember that you are not ignored, the staff lords are bored too.. :( I hope that you had a wonderful thanksgiving! :D

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Aww, arius you were a great staff member on this server and I thank you a lot for helping me at times needed, I'm still sad our theatre thing never worked out but if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here. Thank you for everything and you deserve so much love for how hard you worked. I just applied for staff after awhile and I'm scared but sad I didn't get to say hi much since of how busy I was with school but if you ever want to hang out or smth hmu :) ❤

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
We will miss you.
<3
Awh. You were awesome! :<
You too!
im crying
Aren’t we all! ;(
It was really an amazing experience to be able to learn from you as a staff member. We've had some fun times, but at least now you can't use your powers to abuse me :c I wish you all the best!
:ftm:
If I'm being honest, there haven't been many players I've respected more than you on this server.
Good luck in your life my dude!
Thank you!
I remember the first time we met was when I ran against you and Delicate Bean as President of Runnerboro. From there it was amazing. From being in the Runnerboro government, to teaching, just talking, and playing bed wars you are someone I respect. I thank you for all the help you have given me in the server and I am sure the server appreciates your work. Today you leaving the server made a dent in it and you will always be missed.
Good Times! Good Times!
I lost all the words inside of me... I feel depressed inside seeing you go. I had almost to much fun to see you go. I have too many memories and you were the first person when I joined you were the first person to greet me when I joined. From that day on we became best friends and for already 10 months I've had the best time fo my life. You were my Bestest- of the best friend on this server and I respect you on going. I wish you hope and luck, and health for the future to come. I will miss you from the bottom of my heart. <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
You were my best friend and only! We’ll see each other all the time, in the guild or whatever ahaha
Nooooooooooo
Yessssssssssss
**** **** im - ok i was telling myself im ok i wont cry butt i am. **** this so bad. Wtf omg. Ok.ok. ok. So, arius ik i haven’t talk to you much latetly and won’t blame it on anything. You were honestly one of the greatest friends i had (why? I dont remeber tho ...) ive known you since like... last year and you know what? I think you were the staff who helped me out when i first set foot on the server. I remember asking so many questions and that the staff was patient (shook) and nice. You were a staff i respected soooo much and you ALWAYS did ur best. You are great and thats probably why im so ****sadHonestly this broke my heart, i was scrolling through forums like i always do at night, except this time with no caffeine, and i was like oh staff resignation? Maybe someobe bumped it. I openedit and thats the moment i cant describe how much it made me sad . We had MAD memories and i loved them all. I assited most of your 3 last marriages, the time i would expose you over on off-topic, the time photoshad and gucci had its little collab, all thise photoshoots, my rants, my spams on congrats, my excitement when u get on or when i msg you, when i would scream of joy when you change skins, when i was shook by ur username change, when i woudl just randomly tp over to you and u would just accept(I LOVE WHEN U DO THAT).Theres so many more memories that i cant even write down csuse theres too many. Honestly imma boutta miss you a hella much. Heres a lik confession: back before you married addy, i had the biggest crush on you hahahahahahah, but that went off after a while for some reasons. Anyways you were and are a great friend i dont want to loose and im literslly xrying sm omg but msg me on disc cause i miss u already :( (ALSO IM SORRY ABOUT THE OFF-TOPIC THREAD I MADE LIKE I REGRET IT SO BAD I HAD 5 COFFEES AND THATS NOT OKAY) and holy crap im going to miss you a lot. Now hoping my tears go away soon , ly alot and im going to miss you so much but ill see you around somewhere. Do i even want to say goodbye? -ena (ps i dont see my name)
You’ve been there a lot for me and I’m so glad that your my friend!
Can we all agree, I spent the MOST time with Arie. Like when do you see me online? WITH ARIUS When do I go offline? WITH ARIUS Do we join at the same time? YES
We all know :bcoffee:

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
<3

You too!

Aren’t we all! ;(

:ftm:

Thank you!

Good Times! Good Times!

You were my best friend and only! We’ll see each other all the time, in the guild or whatever ahaha

Yessssssssssss

You’ve been there a lot for me and I’m so glad that your my friend!

We all know :bcoffee:
Good old times <3

Reactions: laggynab

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
You've done amazing things for this server and tbh this is really the end of an era ):
Wish you all the best
Truly is the end of an era, thank you
Awh well i look forwards to seeing you around ^-^ your always such a nice person and take photos/vids with me for yt ^-^ your one of the kindest people ive ever met. You were such an amazing staff, but an even better person <3 and as long as that amazing person i know doesnt change, well then im happy that you made the right choice!
Sure, thank you so much! <3
THIS PLANET ILL MISS YOU TONS AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
Of course, no prob!
good luck with life and pleaseee come to visit <3
Thank you! I’ll try
@Individuall i remember wheni was new, i would ask you so many things. always wearing that old slime hat of yours ;) how u allmost banned me at that time in the jail and now being accepted as a teacher by
I do remember almost banning you hehe, wish I could do that now ;>
I...I don’t know what to say..
Arie, you’re the staff member whose guided me through my time from this server, whether it be welcoming me when I first joined and teaching me how the server works when I was a noob to giving me the opportunity to be part of your wonderful teacher team. I appreciate eveyrthing you’ve done for us. It’s sad to see you go :( . It was great getting to know you, you’re such a hardworking, patient person. We’ll miss u <3
Great getting to know you! Thank you for being a great teacher
Although this really got me by suprise. I 100% saw this coming. You do so much and some people just give u bs for it. You were one of my only friends at first and i miss our original squad me u cute savage and alexthespy. Those were the good days. I hope that this dosent mean that you’re going inactive. I still want to see you around. I want to let you know that i appreciate all the work you do and ik how stressful it might get especially when most ppl dont even know what you have done for them. *raises glass*

Skol
*raises glass as well* thank you for being a loyal friend since day 1!
nooo not another one leaving, thank you for being such a good friend (if we are friends). Thank you for everything you’ve done for this server
Thank you!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Will you be doing anything about GUCCI? I hope you do :( Take your time :D Come back when you are ready :D Please don't come back till you are ready :D The server needs you fit :D Not a mangled carcass :D

Reactions: Minty

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
I am sad to hear you are leaving.... But best of luck with everything in the future, Make sure to come back on and visit :D

Reactions: Trump15024

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

I guess it does lose its meaning after 10x....
but you got the msg anyway

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Arius, You helped me with many things and always got me through the problems i have had with things on the server that were bugging out, You have been an amazing staff member! We will miss you!
Thank you!
:( Yes.. being staff is very hard.. I think that you did great being brave and quitting :D Thank you so much for the work you did for our server :D I hope that you won't quit for real though, I hope that you will still be the principal of /warp school, and one of the server's arch lords :D Well... in the future! Take your time :D Relax :D Play some other game :D Like football! :D Come back when you are ready :D Remember that you are not ignored, the staff lords are bored too.. :( I hope that you had a wonderful thanksgiving! :D
Of course, I’ll probably take your suggestion
Aww, arius you were a great staff member on this server and I thank you a lot for helping me at times needed, I'm still sad our theatre thing never worked out but if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here. Thank you for everything and you deserve so much love for how hard you worked. I just applied for staff after awhile and I'm scared but sad I didn't get to say hi much since of how busy I was with school but if you ever want to hang out or smth hmu :) ❤
Poor theatre
You'll always be my forcefully adopted dad that got away :(
I’m a dad?
I am sad to hear you are leaving.... But best of luck with everything in the future, Make sure to come back on and visit :D
Thank you!

I guess it does lose its meaning after 10x....
but you got the msg anyway
It’s fine it’s fine it’s fine it’s fine (sorry for?)

Reactions: knight3000

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
Man it sucks to see you leave cities. You helped me when I was such a noob. It was fun talking here and there and it's fun talking/playing on the amazing guild Bpacer made :3. Make sure to stay in touch with your friends cuz u never know if u will lose 'am. No tea no shade to the other staff but you were the coolest of them all. See you on the flip side.

Status
Not open for further replies.