store manager

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Hey i am @spooky__remy and i am looking to be a store manager. A store manager is someone who owns a store for a company and the company provides them with products and stock and the company gets a certain percentage of the store's earning's every two days or whenever.
I have to offer a massive store so more money, more customer's and a better more well known company.

Reactions: LeQIZ

LeQIZ

Jul 15, 2017
Hey i am @spooky__remy and i am looking to be a store manager. A store manager is someone who owns a store for a company and the company provides them with products and stock and the company gets a certain percentage of the store's earning's every two days or whenever.
I have to offer a massive store so more money, more customer's and a better more well known company.
Oh, I don't know why I thought it said something else, but sure, /mail SmpHunter15 and I'll get to you when I'm home

Reactions: __Remy
D

Deleted member 832

Armani would be pleased to offer you this job. We focus on slime fun items and need a new head of staff. PM me on here if you are interested.