Case Closed Sue TrumpIsMexican

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare_stitch

Sep 14, 2017
So, the other day i was on and i was looking for a home. as i have been for quite some time. with only about 59000 dollars. TrumpIsMexican confronted me and stated that he would sell me an apartment building for that price and it would make me millions. i was pretty happy until the aftermath where i lost all my money. and no one has believed me because of how much it is that i lost. i can't believe i let myself fall for this my sister and i have been working on this all year and now have nothing. hopefully in the future they will be perm banned and i will at least get some money from the case.

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I want her to be perm-banned, but not before all the scammed money in his account is returned to whoever it was unfairly taken from
I think she may be perm banned as i have told izzie about what heather said about her having only 1 last chance and expects no more scamming or disrespect of which she has done both so i think what heather meant is one last chance and you get perm banned again, idk but atm it is a 2 day ban :D

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.