Case Closed Sueing trump15024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
And do u have proof that you asked too give it back before you were in the wild because I remember that you were explaining how it worked in the wild too him
I got no proof but I did ask more than twice in msg and out loud in global chat. Also this would not happen if he didnt give it when he was at my plot when i asked plus it didnt work for him -.- So if u stall and not respond then i wouldnt say further more

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I got no proof but I did ask more than twice in msg and out loud in global chat. Also this would not happen if he didnt give it when he was at my plot when i asked plus it didnt work for him -.- So if u stall and not respond then i wouldnt say further more
So first why would i stand there for 10 secs? What would I be doing.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
And do u have proof that you asked too give it back before you were in the wild because I remember that you were explaining how it worked in the wild too him
I told him to right click in my plot area and I only told him to right click once in the wild to see if it worked there -.- cuz he tped to someone in the wild

123jackattack

Also I would like to point out how Impossibrue has several to killing reports and just some how all ways has screen shots of everything hmmm

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
WHAT WOULD I BE MSGING ABOUT. Also I only said 2 words in the wild in local "give it back now" and "right click ..."
So what is it ur against about the fact he didnt give it back when i asked in the first place. So I wouldnt lose the multi tool in the first place. None of this would happen if he listened

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
WHAT WOULD I BE MSGING ABOUT. Also I only said 2 words in the wild in local "give it back now" and "right click ..."
also that was when he went to the wild and i requested and waited to tp so I said nothing in the wild. I stared at him and waited when i was in the wild.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
So far no one answered my questions and etc. So if u add on from stalling with things then yea trying to get away with it. Seems to me ur just gonna keep talking.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
also 10 secs? Thats nonsense. If I was msging I would send it take the grapple then continue what I was saying. Common sense.

123jackattack

You would have explaining how to use it in msg becuse that never cam across in local

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I dont get what u just said....
I told him in msges and global half of it was in msg and half was in local
I told him go in the slime fun guide go in technical gadgets unlock multi tool VI type so and unlock in a other section grapple hook and it should work.

T

Trump15024

in the screen shot it does not show he was around -.- and why would I tp him to my plot area and if u tped him there I would ask for him to leave or i wouldnt let u borrow it.
You multi tool was sweped up by the janitor i the wild that is not my fault and i am not responding anymore

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
You multi tool was sweped up by the janitor i the wild that is not my fault and i am not responding anymore
It is ur fault! If u gave it when I asked for it back when it didnt work for u. Then i would of got it back

Status
Not open for further replies.