Case Closed Suing alapark1391 for theft of raw materials and commodities on private property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Who am I accusing? Alapark1391.

What am I accusing them for? Theft of materials from my hopper smeltery at tacofish-18.

What evidence do I have?

Evidence and screenshots gained by spyders_crypt using /co l (Thank you!)

The files will be posted below.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Alpark, not alapark, my bad. Thank you spyders_crypt.

The total amount of resources stolen amounts to 531 iron ore and 192 gold ore. In addidtion to that, 73 iron ingots and 6 iron ingots were taken from the chest, as well as 11 coal blocks. This amounts to a grand total of 537 potentially smelted iron ingots and 265 gold. At /warp shop, this would amount to $2638.125, ignoring the coal. However, I do not sell it warp shop. I instead sell at /warp mall, which has a shop owned by 783583. At /warp shop, iron sells for 3.125 per ingot, and gold for 3.75. However, at 783583's business, Iron sells for 7 per ingot and gold for 4. This raises the total value of the resources to $4783. This may seem unreasonable and biased, as I am demanding more than the actual shop value of the resources. However, given that I make more per resource by selling to a different client, I believe I should be refunded how much I would actually make, not how much I would make by selling at a lower price.

So alpark1391 either pay 537 iron (ore or ingots) and 265 gold (ore or ingots) OR $4783.

Thank you and good day.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
He will be given 2-3 days to respond, create a forums account, and defend himself on this case, and he has been notified of the court case

Status
Not open for further replies.