ttyltammy. :laugh:

What is your rank on the server?:

Citizen/Architect. roflmao

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school):

GMT. :coffee:

What is your Ar Time? (Do /ar time):

28 days and 5 hours. :geek:

Why do you want to become a teacher?:

I love helping people and teaching people how to do things, especially if I can teach them something and then they can teach others that, you just feel accomplished. I'd love to teach again because it was so fun when I used to do it, but I believe the subjects I would now like to teach would be much funner for everyone than my previous lessons. :love:

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students):

I would like to teach either building/architecture or be the school counsellor. Architecture would be my first choice and school counsellor would be my second. :barefoot:

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?

I'd give them 2-3 warnings depending on the severity of the issue, then I'd contact the principal or one of the vice principals so they can take further action. :cautious:

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team):

I do, it's tammy#0412. :cooler:

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?

Nope. :alien:

Thankyou for reading :giigle:

Status
Not open for further replies.