Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)? Freezetic

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft) Cooking (How to make different types of food), Biology (Mobs And Plants Etc) Or Even Librarian i would teach about books and things in the library (im even starting up a book company )

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc) Citizen

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? Firstly, I would ask him/her to stop misbehaving as it stops others from learning, Then If he/she continued to misbehave I would remove them from the class or at extreme levels (Broken server rules etc) ask staff or police to come.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Yes, it is Freezetic#6848

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school) AEST Or Gmt + 10 00 . ( afternoons work best for me )

7. Why do you want to become a teacher? First of all I love to teach. It feels so great to know that you have taught someone something that they never knew or might not ever no without you. As a teacher you shape students lives and can help any kind of student disobedient or obedient. Also if i was a teacher I would enjoy planning classes and talking to other teachers about planning school and things.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. Yes I agree. When I started mc cities i was doing illegal stuff drugs, pvp, guns but recently i have decided to change. I was at a very low rep level around the negative 60's but I decided it was more fun to be good and bad. So lately i've been doing jobs for people for free and no payment as i know how annoying having lots of things to do can be and after I've done some of those jobs sometimes the player gives me some rep now i'm already at -23 in just 1 week. So I agree to be a mature positive role model for students!

Last edited:
Reactions: BootsieBear