Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
What is your in game name?

Magic_Terminator

What is your rank on the server?

Citizen

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)

Australian Eastern Timezone

What is your Ar Time? (Do /ar time)

45 days

Why do you want to become a teacher?

I want to become a teacher to continue as a role model for mccities as I have done in the past, being a teacher twice and principal previously.
With an arise of newer players teaching them mccities rules/topics is essential to them continuing there journey on mccities and leisure on the server, and as a well-experienced member, I would like to serve and spread my knowledge to new and curious players.

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)

I am willing to try to be a school counsellor, filling the role and potentially help with detention means. I would like to continue doing what I have done previously. Potion Brewing/Sciences if Counselling is not enough // unavailable.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?

3 strike system.
First Strike - Simple warning and continued explanation of strike.
Second Strike - Repeat the first strike, informing again the issue and contacting Principals of the issue
Third Strike - Warned again and forced to leave class, will continue to be dealt with by Principals with punishment according.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

Yes, I am happy to give and contact you privately.

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?

Keep doing the great job you're doing :)

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Counseling is open! Tysm for applying, Principal Dwimmer will be with you in the near future (if he wants to be nice >:-0)

uwu gl buddy! <3
thanks!
I want to see what I can do with the role because It seems more challenging tbh

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.