Denied Teaching application

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)? zoom6899

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken) Social studies, Sport, History, Crafting and technology

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc) Citizen

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? 1st warning verbal telling them to stop what they did wrong. 2nd warning is warning them that the next time you will be sent to the principle/vice. 3rd sent to vice/principle

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
yes : zzm6899#1880
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
AEST (australia)

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher as i can help my students to learn new things such as sport and history. I would love to give help tips about McCities to my students and also how to learn things that most people won't know. I have the experience of teaching in real life multiple of times and also I am very good at my subjects. I also love working with kids as they are fun and energetic to teach (sometimes the complete opposite) and this will help me expand my teaching career.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
Yes i agree to be a good role model.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tricoh and Optic