Terrible Experience

TypicalBigGuy

Mar 5, 2016
So I logged online for the first time I went through the tutorial I bought the house and everything it wanted to do, so I wasn't sure how to get back to the house. I asked multiple times for help no response I wanted to make sure I wasn't invisible or something. My question was there any staff online? Of Course I saw a Head Mod and the developer which warned me after I said isn't it then he kicked me. I was talking to him that I had questions and nobody would help me, so you think he would help me right? Lol no he started talking to another player. Just a bad experience over all.

TypicalBigGuy

Mar 5, 2016
Staff online:
Vivid
iTech
Zainny

After 20 minutes on the server I messaged willi and you responded to me. The only staff member online that listened to be!

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
I'm terribly sorry no one could help you, but Staff can be awful busy and usally make a list of whom to help eg Bob (random name) may have been in front of you in the "list". As for Zainny at the end of the Day he is a dev not a mod, he fixes plugin issues. If you are every in urgent help message me in game (my IGN is jk1119), on skype or here on the forums.
I hope your next experience of the server is much greater.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I was also online but was busy at the time. Sorry for the inconvenience but please do try to be patient as staff members are occupied most of the time.