Thanksgiving and Christmas Town Hall

Awesam5555

Oct 9, 2019
Hello McCities,
While the server is working itself out, I was hoping if anyone would be interested in having a thanksgiving and Christmas town square in the server. This town hall square can be used to celebrate Christmas or maybe using a park is fine. Even though Thanksgiving is limited to U.S. and Canada, I believe that we can all as a people on earth give thanks for what we have. For Christmas, we can create a Christmas tree and have some celebrate together as a community. I was hoping people would be willing to sell Thanksgiving and Christmas goods for the events in the town square. I believe that we as a community can bring our different cultures in Christmas and come together to celebrate Christmas, in any way we can celebrate it!!

Awesam5555

Oct 9, 2019
Ok, so I believe that I was told that sundae22 will be building the thing. But I want your opinion on a fun sledding race. If we made a racecourse made of ice and people raced on boats or rafts, would you all be interested if there were prizes for the first, second, and third?

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
We've decorated bank for Christmas. I've also with the help of some architects started to build a few of your ideas, they are currently planned to go in the center of the /warp shop intersection. :)

Awesam5555

Oct 9, 2019
Alright, guys,
I have good news!!
The racecourse has been made and will run occasionally. Smilnq and I worked hard to make the race fun and I hope you all like it. I know it has been a long time since I last spoke but that time was made to make the course. The race is challenging and unlike the previous race court, it promotes speed and is still more challenging. I hope that Smilnq will post it soon. But it should be fun, also, I think u guys may want to bring a boat. But yeah I hope you all like it.