Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
The Event Island
sounds great already

So, another suggestion, honestly I have made the most suggestions for the past few months. Reason? Cuz staff is starting to ignore me (wich i totally understand)

All goofyness aside, I do want to make a fun suggestion for this server and think it can really improve the activity of our community.

So here we go:

Simple version.
An island around the 500x500 blocks fully terraformed with multiple 50x50 or even bigger regions. This event island will be the place to host staff made events on some of these regions. But the special part comes here.
Each staffmember gets their own space on the island and they are responsible for making the island and keeping it nice. The biggest part of the regions however will be sold.

These regions will be sold to players with an idea for a new event. These events have to make no use of any new plugins, cheated items could be negotiated with staff (for example longer effects etc)

Say I want to make a shooting range. Staff approves and I buy a place for 500k. This region can only be given back to staff (not sold)
You build your event and can host them whenever you like. Staff however can use your events too and host them if they want to.

I hope it is all a bit clear as I typed it all on my phone ...

So island
Many different events by staff and llayers
Buy own place and build events
Staff and players can host
Selfrunning events allowed too

This would make many more events and make players more active building, hosting and playing events.

Maybe you need a certain activity/ar time/amount of money to have an event region
You can only have 1 at the time ofc.
No selling!

Hope you all like this idea.
I think the server could really use this for activity and it could be a goal for players to have their own eventregion!

Greets and enjoy your holliday!

T

Trump15024

The Event Island
sounds great already

So, another suggestion, honestly I have made the most suggestions for the past few months. Reason? Cuz staff is starting to ignore me (wich i totally understand)

All goofyness aside, I do want to make a fun suggestion for this server and think it can really improve the activity of our community.

So here we go:

Simple version.
An island around the 500x500 blocks fully terraformed with multiple 50x50 or even bigger regions. This event island will be the place to host staff made events on some of these regions. But the special part comes here.
Each staffmember gets their own space on the island and they are responsible for making the island and keeping it nice. The biggest part of the regions however will be sold.

These regions will be sold to players with an idea for a new event. These events have to make no use of any new plugins, cheated items could be negotiated with staff (for example longer effects etc)

Say I want to make a shooting range. Staff approves and I buy a place for 500k. This region can only be given back to staff (not sold)
You build your event and can host them whenever you like. Staff however can use your events too and host them if they want to.

I hope it is all a bit clear as I typed it all on my phone ...

So island
Many different events by staff and llayers
Buy own place and build events
Staff and players can host
Selfrunning events allowed too

This would make many more events and make players more active building, hosting and playing events.

Maybe you need a certain activity/ar time/amount of money to have an event region
You can only have 1 at the time ofc.
No selling!

Hope you all like this idea.
I think the server could really use this for activity and it could be a goal for players to have their own eventregion!

Greets and enjoy your holliday!
hmm this actually seems interesting tbh

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Selling regions on the island to players is completely misguided, that will create awful areas and frankly I doubt staff will enforce strict rules. Make the regions rent-able for somewhere near 50k+ a day, so people won't try to keep the region for extended periods of time.
You can actually only buy it from staff if your idea is approved. Maybe it has ti be pre-build in creative or arch world before buying.
Also staff can choose where to place it so that there is no problems like a lava thing on the middle in the island. That could be on a mountain fir example.

If rentable all the time grieving would be an option. The idea is that you make an event and are able to host it. Then if your event doesn't have a frequent activity the plot goes back to staff and they can sell it again to someone who wants to host and improve it or has a whole different idea.

Reactions: Minty

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
You can actually only buy it from staff if your idea is approved. Maybe it has ti be pre-build in creative or arch world before buying.
Also staff can choose where to place it so that there is no problems like a lava thing on the middle in the island. That could be on a mountain fir example.

If rent able all the time grieving would be an option. The idea is that you make an event and are able to host it. Then if your event doesn't have a frequent activity the plot goes back to staff and they can sell it again to someone who wants to host and improve it or has a whole different idea.
Well if a player buys the region, it is inevitably theirs permanently if they choose so, having it rent able constantly does make it vulnerable to grief, but with a high enough price per day (such as the 50k+) its just not worth it for someone to grief it. Also it makes it realistic, an event needs a venue and those cost a lot to rent, these would act as such.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well if a player buys the region, it is inevitably theirs permanently if they choose so, having it rent able constantly does make it vulnerable to grief, but with a high enough price per day (such as the 50k+) its just not worth it for someone to grief it. Also it makes it realistic, an event needs a venue and those cost a lot to rent, these would act as such.
Idk the idea is an island full of games to play and some of those have to be hosted by players. The hope being most of the games run auto. Just to create more activity.
So the only reason you can keep the region is to host the event yourself. Otherwise a "made by" sign will have to do it for the creator.

At some point the island will be filled with games, attractions and events and it would need to be redone to keep it updated. Like only the popular games get to stay the others can get removed and the spacs can be reused?

Idk really just what I came up with in the moment

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well it does seem nice. But why are people so addicted to islands like every big idea is inter related to having a island involved, like more public islands or an event island or more private island. I mean just saying i wouldnt go to an isoand just for an event.... its not realistic while you have some unused cities like newalexandria lying around. Besides I think that people are just giving into their desires. Honestly thats a fault of temptation, basically people want islands so bad, so many alternatives is trying ti be created to feed their hunger for one. I remember players who want islands so bad made a ton of alternatives like the private island idea that cant be resold or like the idea of having facilities, closely related to building a public area for players to somewhat satisfy the idea of having a mini public island of their own to make their own facilities etc...

I mean I like the idea but like tiger said people will just buy the plot and will take like 1month to do a dumb build and then get it transferred and then wait it of again till people go to that event thing. Also staff are kinda busy to each build a 50x50 area for event. In other words your basically asking for a carnival. Staff are kidna busy just saying plus there are more important things

I dont think the idea is necessarily wrong but, just a question why an island?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well it does seem nice. But why are people so addicted to islands like every big idea is inter related to having a island involved, like more public islands or an event island or more private island. I mean just saying i wouldnt go to an isoand just for an event.... its not realistic while you have some unused cities like newalexandria lying around. Besides I think that people are just giving into their desires. Honestly thats a fault of temptation, basically people want islands so bad, so many alternatives is trying ti be created to feed their hunger for one. I remember players who want islands so bad made a ton of alternatives like the private island idea that cant be resold or like the idea of having facilities, closely related to building a public area for players to somewhat satisfy the idea of having a mini public island of their own to make their own facilities etc...

I mean I like the idea but like tiger said people will just buy the plot and will take like 1month to do a dumb build and then get it transferred and then wait it of again till people go to that event thing. Also staff are kinda busy to each build a 50x50 area for event. In other words your basically asking for a carnival. Staff are kidna busy just saying plus there are more important things

I dont think the idea is necessarily wrong but, just a question why an island?
Honestly I have been thinking about this question for a while. But it is just this:
Islands are a goal for many players with a lot of money, but they are super duper duper rare. Everyone has ideas they want to share with others. Ofc not everyone can get an island as that would make islands themselves worthless.

But now, all rare plots are taken. This is a fact. There no yachts, big mansions, mountainplots, beachplots, islands, cities even, available. The prices for one go up. The demand goes up. But the supply stays low. And then it doesn't matter if it is economicly correct. The supply needs a boost. Players after the house market rocket launch in the summer have made quite some money over time. But getting something ti buy with that money rxcept more houses? Eeh no...

There so many alternatives because what players really want is something to do, to keep playing and spend their money on. Would be the perfect circulation.

Join. Create money (miner). make more money. Become rich. Buy a yacht to enjoy. Hang on the server/make some friends. Get bored. Leave. Stuff taken by staff.

Bem. This isnt the case now as the few plots are all taken already.
Islands the same. Islands should and could be the center of cities economy and be 'the real deal' now its just a rare candy you are not using nor selling. Only a few actually use it.

So why an island? Because it would look nicer and you can just warp to it lol it is a server made island like cayman. A city would be ugly and take away some oppertunities.
also an island can be easily expanded :)
also can make the island market more interesting by drawing attention to it.

I typed too much cuz I am bored on holliday so have fun! All on the phone a little respect.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Honestly I have been thinking about this question for a while. But it is just this:
Islands are a goal for many players with a lot of money, but they are super duper duper rare. Everyone has ideas they want to share with others. Ofc not everyone can get an island as that would make islands themselves worthless.

But now, all rare plots are taken. This is a fact. There no yachts, big mansions, mountainplots, beachplots, islands, cities even, available. The prices for one go up. The demand goes up. But the supply stays low. And then it doesn't matter if it is economicly correct. The supply needs a boost. Players after the house market rocket launch in the summer have made quite some money over time. But getting something ti buy with that money rxcept more houses? Eeh no...

There so many alternatives because what players really want is something to do, to keep playing and spend their money on. Would be the perfect circulation.

Join. Create money (miner). make more money. Become rich. Buy a yacht to enjoy. Hang on the server/make some friends. Get bored. Leave. Stuff taken by staff.

Bem. This isnt the case now as the few plots are all taken already.
Islands the same. Islands should and could be the center of cities economy and be 'the real deal' now its just a rare candy you are not using nor selling. Only a few actually use it.

So why an island? Because it would look nicer and you can just warp to it lol it is a server made island like cayman. A city would be ugly and take away some oppertunities.
also an island can be easily expanded :)
also can make the island market more interesting by drawing attention to it.

I typed too much cuz I am bored on holliday so have fun! All on the phone a little respect.
Well tbh, irl you cant just poof more land anytime you run out of one. Think of it like this, islands are countries, they have land and is sold. I get how a lot of people want islands etc.. etc.. And no the plot market isnt dead the players are just slow. Just the other day I saw another mansion got sold, well inactive player went to nibble but still proves the point plots dont die really. But every week i find atleast one valuable plot just sitting around. Also it isnt very realistic to poof an island out of the sea. And to actually make a proper island, you would have to terraform to ocean ground. Just having the terraform above water isnt really totally realistic. A city isnt ugly, thats the actual point of mccities. The city isnt managed thats why they think its ugly. Pretty much why irl there are mayors to keep a city in tact. Besides that island owning alternatives or making more islands are just another way to satisfy peoples hunger for them. 95% sure if this event island is made, its not even gonna be called an event island people are gonna start calling it staff island since staff operates it staff makes events there. Then the archs and police will get jealous staff have their own island and so on so forth disaster 101. And the complains just go back. How about work on fixing cayman, the Middle part of cayman or the mountainous area is barely occupied. Even the area near jb houses and the airport have little area there. How about build a countryside of farm and windmills or something. The truth of life is you cant escape where you come from cause its ugly, you need to fix what is the problem that makes it ugly.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well tbh, irl you cant just poof more land anytime you run out of one. Think of it like this, islands are countries, they have land and is sold. I get how a lot of people want islands etc.. etc.. And no the plot market isnt dead the players are just slow. Just the other day I saw another mansion got sold, well inactive player went to nibble but still proves the point plots dont die really. But every week i find atleast one valuable plot just sitting around. Also it isnt very realistic to poof an island out of the sea. And to actually make a proper island, you would have to terraform to ocean ground. Just having the terraform above water isnt really totally realistic. A city isnt ugly, thats the actual point of mccities. The city isnt managed thats why they think its ugly. Pretty much why irl there are mayors to keep a city in tact. Besides that island owning alternatives or making more islands are just another way to satisfy peoples hunger for them. 95% sure if this event island is made, its not even gonna be called an event island people are gonna start calling it staff island since staff operates it staff makes events there. Then the archs and police will get jealous staff have their own island and so on so forth disaster 101. And the complains just go back. How about work on fixing cayman, the Middle part of cayman or the mountainous area is barely occupied. Even the area near jb houses and the airport have little area there. How about build a countryside of farm and windmills or something. The truth of life is you cant escape where you come from cause its ugly, you need to fix what is the problem that makes it ugly.
That is like the worst case scenario....

Why an event island?
So people can create their own events and don't have to worry about space or put it underground.
Make it like a themepark? Should we make it a themepark island? Would do too.

Also this is a game. Everyone is allowed to lv 100 with enough skills or work. This servers lv 100 is only reached by 25 active players maybe?

I am sorry we newbie's who don't know all the old players, rare plots and secret ways to find out. We expect an more open market? We can't just go to someone say: you know of a mountain mansion is sellling and expect a decent awnser...

But off topic. Dont get why you hate the idea for an "event island" jusg because it is on an island. Nothing on the event part?

T

Trump15024

I think the idea gets to that players have great ideas that can be done by themselves but they just don't have the "land"/"space" to execute the idea.

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
this sounds nice, although a couple handfuls of players would never even get to see the island just because certain players won’t ever make that much money:bow:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
this sounds nice, although a couple handfuls of players would never even get to see the island just because certain players won’t ever make that much money:bow:
Well maybe price could go down. Idk made that up in the moment. Staff is capable to change the ideas to make them fit in the server and they actually dont need any plugins for this one so it is all possible with a little thinkwork :)

Reactions: Minty and jazz450

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
Well maybe price could go down. Idk made that up in the moment. Staff is capable to change the ideas to make them fit in the server and they actually dont need any plugins for this one so it is all possible with a little thinkwork :)
I think the price should vary based on your ecorank/and bal/bank; for example, 50k rent a day is soo much for players like me (I’ve been here for two years and i’m still not making money), whereas it’s pretty cheap for multimillionaires such as sundae.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
That is like the worst case scenario....

Why an event island?
So people can create their own events and don't have to worry about space or put it underground.
Make it like a themepark? Should we make it a themepark island? Would do too.

Also this is a game. Everyone is allowed to lv 100 with enough skills or work. This servers lv 100 is only reached by 25 active players maybe?

I am sorry we newbie's who don't know all the old players, rare plots and secret ways to find out. We expect an more open market? We can't just go to someone say: you know of a mountain mansion is sellling and expect a decent awnser...

But off topic. Dont get why you hate the idea for an "event island" jusg because it is on an island. Nothing on the event part?
Thats cus not everyone really reach lvl 100 irl some do some dont.