Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Ever wanted a bit more combat in your life? Wanted to test your skills against other players? Ever found it hard to find people to fight?

Well, I'm hosting a PvP tournament, the Star Games, for just that.

It's going to work like a normal bracket tournament. You win, you move up. You lose, you're out. It'll be completely randomized, so you may be paired with someone good, you may be paired with someone way below your level. It's all up to chance.

The entry fee is 5k, and the prize will be somewhere between 20k and 50k+, depending on how many people enter. Pay before you fight your first match.

First place: 20-50k+
Second place: 50%
Third place: 30%
Fourth place: 10%

This means if first prize is 100k, whoever places first will get 100k, whoever places second will get 50k, whoever places third will get 30k, etc.

You lose by either dying or forfeiting. A red or blue firework will be given to you, and by shooting it, you lose. If you accidentally do it, you're still out.

The tournament will begin on Saturday, March 11, 2017. A few matches will be held then, and then more on Sunday. That'll be all the beginning matches, then on Monday to whenever its finished the other matches will be held.

And of course, like everything else, there's rules.

Rules

1. You can bring whatever gear you want to this tournament. Depending on how well this goes, there may be ones with specific gear or no gear at all in the future.

2. The entry fee is 5k, and if you do not pay it you can not enter.

3. Tpaing away while in a fight will result in an automatic loss and ban from any future tournaments.

4. If you do not stop fighting within 5 seconds of when a firework is shot, you are disqualified.

NOTE: These rules are subject to change at any point before the tournament begins. By entering, you agree to these rules.

I won't be entering the tournament myself, by the way.

If you want to enter, comment below following this format:

IGN (In game name)
I agree and accept the terms and rules of the Star Games.

Entry ends on March 10.

Any questions, comment below.

Last edited:

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
NightwingDC_

I agree and accept the terms and rules of the Star Games

Imma win this :D

Reactions: Legit5

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Meh 50k is like 1 day of work. Btw how long will this be?

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Depends on how quick the matches are over. And why not win 50k by just fighting? All you've got to lose is 5k, which isnt that hard.

I'll probably limit the matches to like 10 minutes at the most. After that the two people fist fight and the winner will continue.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
MLG_KID
I accept the rules of star games.

I see you didn't take my suggestion of no slime boots.

Is this just a Pvp test or specific? People can spam guns still so rules could be added to prevent that. And what world will this be hosted in

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
The next tournament will be fist fighting only. This one is just everything you have.So yeah, I guess people could just spam guns, so you can find a way to counter that, I guess.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Also since DeadbushDave couldn't reply to this for some reason, I'm doing it for him.

DeadbushDave

Last edited:

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
_Ender09_

i agree and accept the terms and rules of the Star Games

(also can things that are unnecessarily OP like gapples be banned? i dont think we all want to fight a gappler who wont flippin die no matter what)

(and Andy u sneaky turd ur doin this for the profit aint ye xD)

Reactions: Legit5

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
The next tournament will be fist fighting only. This one is just everything you have.So yeah, I guess people could just spam guns, so you can find a way to counter that, I guess.
Thats fine, it will just go to show which players are the players that use such strategies.

Omar

Jan 14, 2017
Ever wanted a bit more combat in your life? Wanted to test your skills against other players? Ever found it hard to find people to fight?

It's going to work like a normal bracket tournament. You win, you move up. You lose, you're out. It'll be completely randomized, so you may be paired with someone good, you may be paired with someone way below your level. It's all up to chance.

The entry fee is 5k, and the prize will be somewhere between 20k and 50k+, depending on how many people enter. Pay before you fight your first match.

This means if first prize is 100k, whoever places first will get 100k, whoever places second will get 50k, whoever places third will get 30k, etc.

You lose by either dying or forfeiting. A red or blue firework will be given to you, and by shooting it, you lose. If you accidentally do it, you're still out.

The tournament will begin on Saturday, March 11, 2017. A few matches will be held then, and then more on Sunday. That'll be all the beginning matches, then on Monday to whenever its finished the other matches will be held.

Rules

1. You can bring whatever gear you want to this tournament. Depending on how well this goes, there may be ones with specific gear or no gear at all in the future.

3. Tpaing away while in a fight will result in an automatic loss and ban from any future tournaments.

4. If you do not stop fighting within 5 seconds of when a firework is shot, you are disqualified.

NOTE: These rules are subject to change at any point before the tournament begins. By entering, you agree to these rules.

IGN (In game name)

Entry ends on March 10.

Good Idea, do you have a fighting arena for this ?
I would be happy to build one for you depending on what you want

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
_Ender09_

i agree and accept the terms and rules of the Star Games

(also can things that are unnecessarily OP like gapples be banned? i dont think we all want to fight a gappler who wont flippin die no matter what)

(and Andy u sneaky turd ur doin this for the profit aint ye xD)
Yeah, originally I was. But like, in the end, I'm going to be spending a lot more than I'm going to be making. I really did it to get some more fighting spirit into the server. We need more things like this, so I'm going to do something like this maybe every other week.

I hope I don't go broke....

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yeah, originally I was. But like, in the end, I'm going to be spending a lot more than I'm going to be making. I really did it to get some more fighting spirit into the server. We need more things like this, so I'm going to do something like this maybe every other week.

I hope I don't go broke....
(oh there will be like 5 ppl playing it [25k] and the reward is 100k)

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
The reward depends on how many people join. Speaking of entering, are you going to?

Legit5

Nov 23, 2016
the sky ;)

Rules

IGN (In game name)

Entry ends on March 10.

People will be able to watch correct? That way you can make some extra money by selling "tickets"

Reactions: GeckoGirlKB