TheFrostyFoundation: 2nd Giveaway Event ^-^ || @Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyyooo everyone! I hope your all having an amazing day!!~ ^-^ As a lot of you may know, ive decided to start a non-profit company in order to help new players, players returning to the sever, and players starting new businesses! If you want to know more you can click here ----> TheFrostyFoundation

Plot Price: 100k
-------------------------------------------------
Total Costs: 100k

Sold Plot: 200k
------------------------------------------------
Profit To Be Donated: 100k

So ive been talking to people, and ive decided to start doing smaller giveaways, that way i can do MORE giveaways and help more people ^-^ So a lot of companies and players have been asking about donations, and helping out!~ ^-^ its so amazing to see all the support ^-^ if you have any idea how this could work let me know ^-^ I would love to find an organized way collect donations so we can help out more players in need ^-^

I wish the best of luck to everyone!!~ ^-^ <3 I love you guys so so much and if you ever need anything, im here for you, just reach out to me in game or on discord
Forums: @Laurel
Discord: Laurel #0711
In-Game: MissFrosty
So in order to enter, you can fill out the application and post it in the comments!!~ ^-^ The winner will be chosen based on reasons, and intentions to do good for the sever! Good Luck everyone!!

Application:

In-Game Name:
Whats your story?
What would you want to do with the money?:
Comments:

Example Application:
In-Game Name: MissFrosty
Whats your story? I am a player who left the sever, and came back a couple months ago
What would you want to do with the money?: Start a non-profit company in order to donate to players and help others the way people have helped me
Comments: ^-^

T

Trump15024

Heyyooo everyone! I hope your all having an amazing day!!~ ^-^ As a lot of you may know, ive decided to start a non-profit company in order to help new players, players returning to the sever, and players starting new businesses! If you want to know more you can click here ----> TheFrostyFoundation

Plot Price: 100k
-------------------------------------------------
Total Costs: 100k

Sold Plot: 200k
------------------------------------------------
Profit To Be Donated: 100k

So ive been talking to people, and ive decided to start doing smaller giveaways, that way i can do MORE giveaways and help more people ^-^ So a lot of companies and players have been asking about donations, and helping out!~ ^-^ its so amazing to see all the support ^-^ if you have any idea how this could work let me know ^-^ I would love to find an organized way collect donations so we can help out more players in need ^-^

I wish the best of luck to everyone!!~ ^-^ <3 I love you guys so so much and if you ever need anything, im here for you, just reach out to me in game or on discord
Forums: @Laurel
Discord: Laurel #0711
In-Game: MissFrosty
So in order to enter, you can fill out the application and post it in the comments!!~ ^-^ The winner will be chosen based on reasons, and intentions to do good for the sever! Good Luck everyone!!

Application:

In-Game Name:
Whats your story?
What would you want to do with the money?:
Comments:

Example Application:
In-Game Name: MissFrosty
Whats your story? I am a player who left the sever, and came back a couple months ago
What would you want to do with the money?: Start a non-profit company in order to donate to players and help others the way people have helped me
Comments: ^-^
Who won the first drawing

Reactions: Minty and Laurel

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
In-Game Name: Freezetic
Whats your story? A While Ago I Went On A School Camp. It Was A Great Time And The Best Thing Of All Was I Met A New Friend, I Gave Him My Phone Number And We've Been Talking To Each Other Very Often, And Not To Long Ago I Got Him Mc !! And He Started Playing Mccities And Has Loved It!! Im Really Happy He Has Enjoyed The Server!!! For Now He Is Living In My House With Torynx But Im Hoping To Get His Own Soon :D
What would you want to do with the money?: To Help Get Him A Few Things To Get Himself More Setup !!!
Comments: Laurel Your So Kind With The Frosty Foundation I Hope You Know That, and Goodluck Other Entries !!!

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
In-Game Name: Vegenes
Ever since joining McCities, my partner and bestfriend, EmileeJc, and I have been working to buy a large apartment building with the goal of being able to support new players with extremely cheap apartments and free food and armor. Currently I've been working on a new player guide for our future residents that explains SlimeFun mechanics, how to make money, and everything else they need to know. Because of this, and EmileeJc being hacked and name changed, we haven't been making as much money as we need to in order to buy the building in this economy. We are about 150k away from purchasing a nice, large beach property and are super excited to be nearing our long time goal. Winning this 100k would really help us out as we'd be one step closer to buying and furnishing the building to make it suitable for players, along with buying food and materials.
Comments: Thank you so much for your generosity and the kindness you show to players everyday!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
In-Game Name: Freezetic
Whats your story? A While Ago I Went On A School Camp. It Was A Great Time And The Best Thing Of All Was I Met A New Friend, I Gave Him My Phone Number And We've Been Talking To Each Other Very Often, And Not To Long Ago I Got Him Mc !! And He Started Playing Mccities And Has Loved It!! Im Really Happy He Has Enjoyed The Server!!! For Now He Is Living In My House With Torynx But Im Hoping To Get His Own Soon :D
What would you want to do with the money?: To Help Get Him A Few Things To Get Himself More Setup !!!
Comments: Laurel Your So Kind With The Frosty Foundation I Hope You Know That, and Goodluck Other Entries !!!
Congrats @Freezetic, you won!~ ^-^ text me in game and ill send you the giveaway money! ^-^