Too many heads bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Username: _IzzieLuna
What you were doing before this occurred: In shop, buying heads. I bought one and it charged me for a stack when i only wanted one. It was a canada flag head.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something); Not really, but I lost money if that counts.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Username: _IzzieLuna
What you were doing before this occurred: In shop, buying heads. I bought one and it charged me for a stack when i only wanted one. It was a canada flag head.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something); Not really, but I lost money if that counts.
Lol there is a thing when you hold shift you get a stack. But you claimed to not have held it.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
That's happened to me before, about 2 weeks ago.. I bought 64 llama eggs accidently instead of one and now I'm salty 24/7 lol....Sorry about what happened to you though! I know your pain ...

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
That's happened to me before, about 2 weeks ago.. I bought 64 llama eggs accidently instead of one and now I'm salty 24/7 lol....Sorry about what happened to you though! I know your pain ...
You didnt report it to staff? I shift clicked and got 315k of cat eggs. Heather was a total boss and refunded me. All was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.