Tp kill bans are absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorBoles

Oct 25, 2016
This server should really revise its tp kill rule. I was banned for a week for killing a player that had "recently" teleported. I couldn't even had known he teleported anywhere and I killed him. So the server banned me and heather claimed I was lying on my appeal. I even read all the rules and as far as I know, I broke none of them. Even the people that do tp kill, I don't think should be banned. With keep inventory on in the city there isn't any real reason tp kill could be anything more than annoying. Plus heather, telling me I was being pushy and not allowing me to plausibly explain myself really isn't appreciated. I did NOT know and had know possible way of knowing the player teleported, and nobody else can either. If I had known this rule was this vague, I could've reported dozens of people by now for doing the same thing. So It would be much appreciated of you revised these rules for a more clear meaning, rather than banning anyone who kills anyone that teleported.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Rule changed to only apply in wild; however, trying to tp kill on multiple occasions will still net you a ban as harassment, thanks.

You'll be unbanned shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.