Case Closed TP Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbey

Dec 14, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? wethie (ingame name, not sure does he have an account on forums or not)
2. What are your claims/accusations? He msg me about joining his "Drug Company" and I will be paid 10k an hour if I join. I agreed on it and he told me to tpa to the plot where he makes his drugs. I was aware of it because earlier in the chat, he said that he was in the wild, so I put all my items in the chest before I tpa to him. It took awhile for him to accept my tpa request, and the "plot" where he "makes his drugs" is a place covered with cobblestone and no lights. He said that this is the place where we are going to make the drugs, I asked him to put the lights on, but he killed me immediately. I took screenshots during the whole time (even at the start of our conversation) because I was very aware of if anything is going to happen. I wasn't sure if it was in the wild or in the city, but I still want my money back 472 dollars (shows in evidence) and get him banned for tp killing. (Also when I tpa to him, it doesn't say that he was in the wild, so whether if he was in the wild or not, this counts as tp killing)
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
screenshots

Attachments

Reactions: Powerfull

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Just as information, there are some smart people that let you tpa to them and after when you tped they teleport to a home they have in the wild. So u wont see the alert from when you tpa to someone "this player is currently in wild" they so that in order that you see they arent in wild but after that you tp to wild

Abbey

Dec 14, 2017
Just as information, there are some smart people that let you tpa to them and after when you tped they teleport to a home they have in the wild. So u wont see the alert from when you tpa to someone "this player is currently in wild" they so that in order that you see they arent in wild but after that you tp to wild
Yes, but he cannot prove that he's in the wild.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yeah this exactly happend to mee but sadly I was his first victim so my stuff was gone. I didnt wear armour stupidly and now he has all my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.