Case Closed Trespassing, someone stole all my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXScaredUnicorn

May 27, 2019
I am suing @tabitim for stealing ALL of my stuff in my house. I want 3m dollars which are roughly the price of the stuff he took.

I had a chest room in the region HybridMansion and I never locked the chests though. I just put a lock on the door instead to keep people out. Someone got in my house (Probably through the window) which was locked and stole ALL of my hard earned stuff. That stuff is worth a couple of million dollars. I got a note in a book & quill that said "lock your doors next time -anon" This was done at night (at least for me) so I couldn't get someone on while the player was on because I went to bet at 1:30 am my time. I might've not locked my chests but that doesn't give someone a right or a reason to go through the window into my chest room and steal all of my stuff. They could've just put the note there and left instead of taking all the stuff. And this person took everything from every chest in the room.

2019-06-09_11.17.15.png

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

I am suing @tabitim for stealing ALL of my stuff in my house. I want 3m dollars which are roughly the price of the stuff he took.

I had a chest room in the region HybridMansion and I never locked the chests though. I just put a lock on the door instead to keep people out. Someone got in my house (Probably through the window) which was locked and stole ALL of my hard earned stuff. That stuff is worth a couple of million dollars. I got a note in a book & quill that said "lock your doors next time -anon" This was done at night (at least for me) so I couldn't get someone on while the player was on because I went to bet at 1:30 am my time. I might've not locked my chests but that doesn't give someone a right or a reason to go through the window into my chest room and steal all of my stuff. They could've just put the note there and left instead of taking all the stuff. And this person took everything from every chest in the room.

View attachment 7346
can you get someone to check the logs of the chests

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
I know know staff are gonna y’all at me cause I ain’t a part of this but I’m standing up for my best friend. FIRST OFF BUD ion know who u think you are but SHE didn’t do this. @Uni is a she. You’re full of bullsh*t this note said anon so you’re just pointing fingers. She’s messaging me on Snapchat and she’s upset telling me she didn’t do that. If you want screenshots I got you she’s been playing cities for a long time and she’s not gonna gonna waste her time doing that. Also let’s not ignore that fact that she barely plays cities anymore and there’s no point for her to take tHrEe mIlIon dOllars FrOm you.
Bye now ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: Uni
T

Trump15024

View attachment 7346
I see no evidence that she is the one who took from the chests. I will go see who took from the chests. I will make a ruling once I find that.

T

Trump15024

@xXScaredUnicorn I went through most your chests and checked the logs to see who took from them. Could you please when you get on next have an officer or a staff member check the chests logs? Why do you think @Uni is the one who did this?

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
i don’t go on anymore. i went on today to check if any of y’all were online but you weren’t. especially since this is june, it’s most likely not me. by now, i learned better than to steal from someones plot unless it’s in /warp wild. and yet again, i don’t go on cities.

T

Trump15024

Since both players have said they do not care anymore and this case has been going on for awhile this case is closed with no action taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.