Denied TrueUHC Architect application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaneki_Ken77

Jan 27, 2017
1. What is your username? TrueUHC

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
BigBoyRaccoon#1538

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 4 (There are 2 building on this plot, the one you spawn in front of is the cute building I've made and the house beside it is more of decoration.) /plot home 6 ( This is one of my master pieces, took me a long time to build, it wasn't meant for the application but i ended up putting it in.)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I'm a og on the server and my time in the past was mostly as a architect, i have a passion for building and i want to build for the server again. I love working long hours on a build alone or with a team of passionate builders and give our all into it. After having a long walk around the city I've seen some of my old build but also unfinished builds, but i not only wish to complete these, but build more as well.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
The way i could contribute, is to do the builds that no one will do or have difficulty doing, i will also do the builds that will take the longest time. I love working long hours and even if i'm alone i'll still build, even if i can't build i'll do whatever i can as a architect to help. I'll never deny contributing to projects, even if i do bad ill try my best to work on what i failed. I'm always active and when needed i will always help. But not only working with a passionate team of builder will be fun, it would be a lesson to help me improve on the skills that i lack but also teach them new things.

To who ever is reading this, i'll like to say thank you for your time and also like to apologize for any incorrect grammar or poor spelling, it's very late here in Australia and i'm very tired, so again i apologize for incorrect grammar or spelling.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The buildings on your fourth plot are nice, but the sides are quite flat/plain and the brick building lacks interior decorating. I like the home on your sixth plot but the sides could use a little detail. A few of the upstairs bedrooms would look really nice with more furnishings or some type of wall art, but the builds look good so far!

Some suggestions would be to build more houses or skyscrapers with the modern theme. We're starting a new island with a ton of modern and more traditional suburban homes. Reapply when you have at least 2 modern builds completed - the more builds, the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.