Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
What is my ign?
My ign is Tuliao

What subjects do you want to teach?
Language Arts And Real Estate (language arts being non toxic in chat etc.) (Real estate is how to save up on money for plots and how to find the best plots)

Rank?
I am citizen :D

What if a student was not behaving?
I would give the student 2 verbal warnings, if they do not stop, I will send them to the principal or vice principal to handle the rest.

Do you have a discord account?
Yes it is Dope#2960

What timezone are you in?
I am in in central time USA

Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher because I like social interaction and teaching everyone new stuff!
Everyone always wonders commands on plots and alot of people don't know that you cannot say other languages in global chat :D. I really would love being a teacher it is very fun.

Do you promise to be a good role model?
Yes, of course I love teaching everyone good things and like being looked up to, I really am looking forward to my job if I ever get it and will try my best every class there is.

To every staff member and friend, thank you everyone for motivating me and supporting me through trial and error of this server. Good job nibble everyone is so nice.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Thanks for applying, but unfortunately we already have 2 real estate/ economy teachers. Language arts would be ok, but you would have to teach more than how not to be toxic. Could you elaborate your ideas on language arts, or do you have another job you are willing to teach?

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
What is my ign?
My ign is Tuliao

What subjects do you want to teach?
Language Arts And Real Estate (language arts being non toxic in chat etc.) (Real estate is how to save up on money for plots and how to find the best plots)

Rank?
I am citizen :D

What if a student was not behaving?
I would give the student 2 verbal warnings, if they do not stop, I will send them to the principal or vice principal to handle the rest.

Do you have a discord account?
Yes it is Dope#2960

What timezone are you in?
I am in in central time USA

Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher because I like social interaction and teaching everyone new stuff!
Everyone always wonders commands on plots and alot of people don't know that you cannot say other languages in global chat :D. I really would love being a teacher it is very fun.

Do you promise to be a good role model?
Yes, of course I love teaching everyone good things and like being looked up to, I really am looking forward to my job if I ever get it and will try my best every class there is.

To every staff member and friend, thank you everyone for motivating me and supporting me through trial and error of this server. Good job nibble everyone is so nice.
Would like to see more playtime on your part, but thanks for applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.