Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Requirements
- Citizen or higher rank to apply
- Generally follows the server rules
- Have experience with multiple build styles
- All submitted builds must be original
- All submitted builds must be built in creative mode

If your appeal is denied, you can reapply in two weeks. Please make changes to your build(s) - don't apply with the same work.

Format
1. What is your username?
PurpleTurkey

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen-Millionaire
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home (1,2,3,5,6)
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I am applying for architect to help island owners and players who require terraforming needs. For a while now, island terraforming needs have not been satisfied, and I would like to change that. I am applying with the sole intent of terraforming, due to the lack of terraformers on the arch team. Yes, last time I was architect I was demoted due to lack of activity, but at the same time there were also no current terraforming projects (and I believe I was initially accepted as an architect for builds with a need for landscaping)
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
Like previously, I would help in terraforming aspects of community builds.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Honestly we need you to be an arch! You don't overprice yourself for terraforming as it's an easy skill for you, you also are one of the best ones and a quick worker!
Multiple island owners already shouted that they need terraforming help and I hope you can give that to them!

Reactions: Turkey

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Frick yes pet turkey is this like the 3rd join and leave or whatever get in I need you to build meh an island.

-love your amazing owner who eats you for thanksgiving

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
You were demoted twice from the team for inactivity in the past, and only have 1 hour and 45 minutes of playtime this month. How do you plan on staying active, even if there are no projects for you?
Not going to lie, I won’t. The only reason I’d come on the server to play would be I guess to build islands, but other than that - no incentive.

Reactions: Ena and ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.