Unfair Unbanning?

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I remember I had an error not allowing me to properly play on the server which escalated to a few weeks and maybe a month i think. The first few days was hard, but eventually you forget about it. You don’t exactly take the time to reflect on it.
@Death i totally agree with everything what you said but except for this. Ofc, you prob wouldn’t miss the server when you couldn’t join. But there’s a difference between unable to be online for a while, or knowing that you never can join again. I still kept contact with some of my friends on cities which kept reminding me of the server.

So yes, I didn’t reflect my actions the full 80 days but I’ve been thinking about the server every week because of that.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

The server runs on kiss-assery, staff are promoted on such and players get special perms as such. Thats just how this server works. How do you think Leanne and Joey got to their positions? Sucking up to Coban. How do you think Izzie and Aury got jr-admin? Being friends with kiri. It was obvious none of them were suited for the position. Why do you think most of the good staff left? They couldn't make it anywhere without kissing ass. Even Heather had to get in good with Coban and Stan to get to her position (although a lot less than the recent staff). Why do you think some players get extra perms? I even had gotten w/e when although extremely useful and well placed; I had gotten it because of Turkey. How do you think Trump got go-mall? How do you think runnerboro keeps getting expanded? How do you think bunny got an extra island and fixed regions? Why do you think Ghibli City was deleted after Heather quit staff and reinstated when she called it out? If you don't understand how this server works, you are so utterly completely clueless.
I dident get gomall by sucking up to staff. Plus Runnerboro is not being expanded I wish but it got expanded once like 2 years ago before i was even on the server.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
The server runs on kiss-assery, staff are promoted on such and players get special perms as such. Thats just how this server works. How do you think Leanne and Joey got to their positions? Sucking up to Coban. How do you think Izzie and Aury got jr-admin? Being friends with kiri. It was obvious none of them were suited for the position. Why do you think most of the good staff left? They couldn't make it anywhere without kissing ass. Even Heather had to get in good with Coban and Stan to get to her position (although a lot less than the recent staff). Why do you think some players get extra perms? I even had gotten w/e when although extremely useful and well placed; I had gotten it because of Turkey. How do you think Trump got go-mall? How do you think runnerboro keeps getting expanded? How do you think bunny got an extra island and fixed regions? Why do you think Ghibli City was deleted after Heather quit staff and reinstated when she called it out? If you don't understand how this server works, you are so utterly completely clueless.
I'm not sure why you keep posting on the forums as if you were an active player. Attack others all you want, but don't outright lie. I'll explain what happened with Bunny, again, because you still don't get it.

1) There was a large landmass in the water, otherwise known as an island.
2) Around 2/3 of this landmass was regioned as "bunny." The remaining third of the island was unregioned, so the owner of bunny could not build there.
3) Sundae purchased bunny in July 2017.
4) She looked around at the island and noticed something odd.
5) Hmm, only part of this island is regioned? Wouldn't it make sense to region the rest so it doesn't look stupid with city on one part and hills/forest on the other?
6) Rest of island was regioned, which is what should have been done at its creation.
7) Not sure what "fixed regions" means.
8) No kissing-up found.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
GO ON LAD
#
1 TO SHADOW O TO TIGER
Lol. She basically confirmed that bunny was expanded meaning the worth of bunny went uppp. I heard she paud around 6m for bunny not? So she should have paid 9m instead if its 2/3 of the island only. But moke.

I mean idc that it was expanded really but at the time I can understand that it can annoy you if you see someone elses island get expanded.

Reactions: Trevor

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
Jazz, you too. Stop lying. Sundae paid $3.75m for bunny up front. She paid $11m for the "expansion," which was justified above ^.

3.75 + 11 = 14.75

14.75 ≠ 6

I feel like we've gone over this before?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Jazz, you too. Stop lying. Sundae paid $3.75m for bunny up front. She paid $11m for the "expansion," which was justified above ^.

3.75 + 11 = 14.75

14.75 ≠ 6

I feel like we've gone over this before?
Not really.
Was like key factor to mention btw.

I said I heard cuz this happens a lot. At this point you guys just do it on purpose.

Reactions: TangoHD

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I'm not sure why you keep posting on the forums as if you were an active player. Attack others all you want, but don't outright lie. I'll explain what happened with Bunny, again, because you still don't get it.

2) Around 2/3 of this landmass was regioned as "bunny." The remaining third of the island was unregioned, so the owner of bunny could not build there.
5) Hmm, only part of this island is regioned? Wouldn't it make sense to region the rest so it doesn't look stupid with city on one part and hills/forest on the other?
6) Rest of island was regioned, which is what should have been done at its creation.
8) No kissing-up found.
I have said this a million times, I will say it again. When I owned bunny, I had asked kiri if it could be expanded on the part that sundae had it expanded only months after, he and heather told me it was a separate island and that it could not be expanded. Which is the entire reason that I sold it, because all of the land was used up and I couldn't do much with an island with all the space taken up, at the time I wasn't even allowed to expand the island over the parts of the region that was in the water. So I sold it to sundae, and then not that long later it got expanded even past the separate island, claiming the separate island was the same island but only half of it was regioned. If bias never happened, i'd still be in possession of bunny. Feel free to check my math if I am wrong. I don't care if she paid money for the expansion, I was in a position to get the money but he never told me this was an option.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Not sure why my island was brought up yet again @TheDiamondTiger, but here's the conversation. Hopefully my time won't be wasted with it again. I was only a mediocre Helper at this time - October 12, 2017 - and had absolutely no influence on the server. It was most definitely not staff favoritism.

Trashing the server isn't a good idea, and this thread has gotten more toxic. If you have a problem with how the server is run, bring it up respectfully and/or in a private message with staff. Don't make a public bashing space.

And you're absolutely right, most permanent bans aren't really permanent. If you do some bad things, you'll probably be unbanned after 1) a long period of time if you 2) actually own up to what you did and feel some sort of remorse. Edit: Irrelevant but ChChris and natthegamer instantly came to mind as I wrote this. If they want to appeal their creative exploit ban, go for it!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Cuz I heard that she bought it for 6m Stalkerboo xd. And I'm not telling who, lets safe them the stalker attack )_(
We both knew it would only take about 2 months until I would say something stupid bout sundae. Kinda became my thing at this point :O

Sundae thats like telling the president of the united states, hey you know what ya gotta do? You got to change your behaviour. The only way we players have power is by forming a group. Just gets toxic at times. :O

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Not sure why my island was brought up yet again @TheDiamondTiger, but here's the conversation. Hopefully my time won't be wasted with it again. I was only a mediocre Helper at this time - October 12, 2017 - and had absolutely no influence on the server. It was most definitely not staff favoritism.
Did you even read what I had said?

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

8) No kissing-up found.
The issue is that plenty of other islands had a similar issue, but they don't get fixed no matter how many times people ask. I didn't specifically say kissing up, I mentioned favoritism, which is the only reason it was fixed under sundae not under jabu. Also I never lied, and you fail to comprehend that I still get complaints from players through discord asking me to weigh in on subjects as such. Now I never attacked you nor sundae, just simply brought forth evidence. Being friends with kiri has its benefits, I benefited by having a mutual friend; this is just not the way a server should work.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I'd like to throw into the mix that it was previously against the rules to expand your island in any way, whether that was by hand or with world edit. I wonder what ever happened to that one.
The issue is that plenty of other islands had a similar issue, but they don't get fixed no matter how many times people ask. I didn't specifically say kissing up, I mentioned favoritism, which is the only reason it was fixed under sundae not under jabu. Also I never lied, and you fail to comprehend that I still get complaints from players through discord asking me to weigh in on subjects as such. Now I never attacked you nor sundae, just simply brought forth evidence. Being friends with kiri has its benefits, I benefited by having a mutual friend; this is just not the way a server should work.
Tiger is right that nepotism should never be a factor in how this all works out, but on cities it's something that is accepted and the existence of this happening can't really be denied.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
I know that's how this server is run, but it's just so wrong and demoralizing. I want to have a voice or be able to get something done, but am unable to because I don't kiss up to staff. Like bans shouldn't be a "I like you so you can be unbanned" matter, they should be factual and actually looking at the situation, and I can tell you with certainty it is definitely not the latter. Sundae being able to acquire that 1/3 of the island is complete bias and is kinda insulting to even try to say it's not. Helper is still staff, and even though it's not the highest rank, she still had influence and was favorited by other staff members and received something a normal player wouldn't.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
@Jabu Do you have pics of your request to expand bunny? It would be nice to see the conversation with context, like how you asked, what you asked, your reasoning, the date, staff responses, etc.

@TheDiamondTiger, the whole "favoritism" stuff is true in some cases, but not with most of what you cited. Runnerboro wasn't expanded, period, and bunny was restored to its natural size. It would be helpful to check information before posting it.

@Trevor, you made this post to start arguments and bash the server. It's not clear why you still play here when it seems like you despise everything about it. I believe everything has been addressed, not sure why you keep going on and on about it. Try reading the explanations above ^

Reactions: lucyluhoo