Unfair Unbanning?

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Here's a diagram that shows bunny's expansion:
As you can see, bunny did not triple, or even double, in size. I hope this clears that up.
The top and the bottom parts were expansion as well, it ended where the docks end and where the lake starts. And don't forget about how much space in the region that was in the water thats not been turned into land yet.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
VBgfZ5n.jpg

This is how big bunny originally was, maybe a bit bigger than it actually was but this is around how big it was.

VBgfZ5n.jpg

And this is what they're claiming the size of it was. See the difference?

VBgfZ5n.jpg

Bunny now

Bunny Then

Thanks. Bye

Reactions: Trevor

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
I "bash" people when they 1) lie or 2) attack the server. You've done both. You bring up "problems" that don't even exist.
It's sad to see that you justify bad and cruel behavior with things that irrelevant to you. I have neither lied, nor attack this server in the post. If you have nothing nice or helpful to say, don't say it please.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
@Jabu
@TheDiamondTiger, the whole "favoritism" stuff is true in some cases, but not with most of what you cited. Runnerboro wasn't expanded, period, and bunny was restored to its natural size. It would be helpful to check information before posting it.
Natural size my ass lmao. Bunny was expanded-- or at least I believe expanding means you started from one size and then added onto it so that it was now larger than it was before, correct me if I am wrong.

Shadow, I would like to add that when someone 'attacks' the server often it is bringing up a valid point of something like favoritism, and to be clear someone taking shots at you is not the same as taking shots at the integrity of the server. It is actually quite valid as long as it is not being destructive and disruptive. (And destruction don't mean a disagreement on the forums)

Last edited:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Here's a diagram that shows bunny's expansion:
As you can see, bunny did not triple, or even double, in size. I hope this clears that up.
It was expanded north, east and west. Region wise aside, you couldn't add land to islands until sundae was given the special privileged of staff turning the other way and not doing anything. I'm fairly certain no other island can just add land inside their region and be accepted.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Region wise aside, you couldn't add land to islands until sundae was given the special privileged of staff turning the other way and not doing anything. I'm fairly certain no other island can just add land inside their region and be accepted.
When I once owned undeadland I got in trouble several times and was scolded for trying to hand add blocks to expand my island by, say, 20 blocks. Another example of this was with Lemonss and one of his islands. He intended to add another island in the water next to his current island, but this was shut down immediately by Heather. He tried to find another work around this rule by making a sky island that would float above the current island and this was still denied. The rules that I and many others once had to abide by were you couldn't expand and you only owned the land but the water around your plot was not yours to use for more than a simple dock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jabu

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
When I once owned undeadland I got in trouble several times and was scolded for trying to hand add blocks to expand my island by, say, 20 blocks. Another example of this was with Lemonss and one of his islands. He intended to add another island in the water next to his current island, but this was shut down immediately by Heather. He tried to find another work around this rule by making a sky island that would float above the current island and this was still denied. The rules that I and many other once had to abide by were you couldn't expand and you only owned the land but the water around your plot was not yours to use for more than a simple dock.
This makes many bunnyears plots against this rule and I remember ships you could sell were a breach of the rule as well.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
When I once owned undeadland I got in trouble several times and was scolded for trying to hand add blocks to expand my island by, say, 20 blocks. Another example of this was with Lemonss and one of his islands. He intended to add another island in the water next to his current island, but this was shut down immediately by Heather. He tried to find another work around this rule by making a sky island that would float above the current island and this was still denied. The rules that I and many others once had to abide by were you couldn't expand and you only owned the land but the water around your plot was not yours to use for more than a simple dock.
This rule no longer exists, most likely because higher staff realized how little sense it made. It's not favoritism when a rule gets changed that benefits all island-owners.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Paradise can be expanded, as there's blocks outside the region touching it. Reading through this, it seems that Heather was the person that had a problem with expanding islands into the water. It appears that she and nibble had conflicting views about the subject, so just ask the head honcho if you have concerns.
Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 4.55.26 AM.png

Note the date. This was before I even got staff.

Reactions: Optic

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Paradise can be expanded, as there's blocks outside the region touching it. Reading through this, it seems that Heather was the person that had a problem with expanding islands into the water. It appears that she and nibble had conflicting views about the subject, so just ask the head honcho if you have concerns.
View attachment 6207
Note the date. This was before I even got staff.
Oh you have no clue how bad paradise's regioning is. Theres even another island's region on Paradise, but thats beside the point. Staff get special privs and being friendly with kiri gets you special privs. There were a few players with helper perms and staff with higher perms than their equal (without any extra rank). Now I doubt there will be anything done about this, but hey I'm just a banned player who spent over a year seeing staff leave because of this favoritism and trash fill their place, just because they have an in with a co-owner. The lack of simple cognitive function past staff had was disheartening to say the least. The lack of world edit comprehension and the complete neglect for actual staffing was even worse. I honestly don't care where this goes and am not here to argue semantics nor benefit the server, I'm just here to point out the negligence I experienced as a player. Sundae you're taking this whole discussion the wrong way as an attack on yourself, when this is, may I say, an antithesis of the almost ideal setting given by the co-owners.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Can we say this why do you lot care you guys dont own it let shadow and sundae be free and let them do there thing
It doesnt work that way simply because others also have islands and some used to own it but didn’t get the opportunity they had to expand over water then further expand the size, which is what the major controversey here. We can’t really control them but were discussing of why its like this cause a certain few individuals found it unfair.

Just to say Bunny wasnt that big before, I remembered that when sundae purchased it the region point was only until the marina for the southern part then land reforms were made voer water which gave space to a couple of houses and the marina boat area. When nibble reregioned it to give the western area, areas within the north south east west were in all way expanded by a bit. This gave way for the expansion of the southern bunnyears village and the mini island on the lower right rapa-nui or eastern island.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
This rule no longer exists, most likely because higher staff realized how little sense it made. It's not favoritism when a rule gets changed that benefits all island-owners.
Except heres the thing,,,, it mainly benefits those who suck up to staff. This leads me to believe that it wasn't as much a rule change as an exception.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
Bunny is the only island that I know of that wasn't properly regioned the first time, so yeah...it was an exception.

Reactions: Optic