Unfairly priced plots

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

Marshmallowsmalk

May 19, 2017
Leprechaun Land
If, say you were to exchange a house with another player, and you both agreed they were worth about the same price, would you be able to sell it to one another at a low price (such as 25k for a 300k plot)?
I understand scamming is plausible but if it does not occur.
Ps. Just asking for future reference.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
If, say you were to exchange a house with another player, and you both agreed they were worth about the same price, would you be able to sell it to one another at a low price (such as 25k for a 300k plot)?
I keep careful track of many markets and have sold many plots for less than I bought them (All those bludhouse plots), There are some overpriced plots, but they are in high demand and may actually be worth their price.

Turkey

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Vice Principal
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I understand what you mean.

I'm pretty sure as long as it's over 10k it's ok I guess, but then that lowers the plots forsale value which is bad. I would assume its kind of ok, but I would check with staff

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I understand what you mean.

I'm pretty sure as long as it's over 10k it's ok I guess, but then that lowers the plots forsale value which is bad. I would assume its kind of ok, but I would check with staff
That's true tho one of my plots are rlly low priced cus I got it from a trode