Case Closed Unknown House Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2018
Arizona boiis
My friend Lolobeany is married to a guy named sgt_mason9.
I happily lived with them and helped them out with stuff, and Lolobeany said sgt_mason9 were on a "payment plan" with their friend and that everything was worked out, so I paid no attention to that until tonight. I logged on, my stuff was all gone. My motorbike, my swords, my tools, my food, even my dog! sgt_mason9 or Lolobeany never told me anything about the house was up for sale, and I lost all my belongings to miscommunication. I am deeply saddened ( even though it's a game ) because I have spent numerous hours working on these items, and they are now gone.

1. Who are you accusing? sgt_mason9
2. What are your claims/accusations? All my stuff is gone, so is Lolobeany's and everyone else's, and sgt_mason9 told me nothing about this.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? A18 is being sold for $450,000. Apparently this "payment plan" either failed or they couldn't afford it.

Thank you,

~ Oviia <3

( Edit: I bought a black motorbike, so this was after the fact that it was gone )

Last edited:

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
@Oviia { Rachel } do you have any proof, like chest logs and such.

You may ask a Moderator+ or a Cop that’s online to do /co i on where you believe they stole the items. When they had the evidence ask them to post it on this court case for you.

But @sgt_mason9 do you have any comment?

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
@Arius

My chests were locked, and I don't know how to do chest logs. When I find out how I will screenshot it and post it.

Thank you,

~ Oviia <3
Where was your food, tools, and such stolen from? You can get chest logs from a Cop or Moderator+ that's online, then ask them to provide images of the logs on this case

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
I checked with a Cop and all the chests had no activity.

Thank you,

~ Oviia <3
If you aren't able to provide proof of the items being stolen and there was no activity between the chests, what's the reason of accusing & believe @sgt_mason9 may have taken them? What's the plot or apartment name, and you said you lived with them?

Jun 27, 2018
Arizona boiis
I never directly accused sgt_mason9 of stealing them, I accused him of not telling me about this house sale, which resulted in my items being gone and not having a home. I lived with them the day they got the house, and it's A18 in Golden Hills.

Thank you,

~ Oviia <3

Jun 27, 2018
Arizona boiis
Ask sgt_mason9, Lolobeany, or HipHopRabbits. I helped with the house, and I know Lolobeany IRL and we're good friends. Lolobeany's also devastated because apparently, sgt_mason9 divorced her and lost all her stuff as well. Also, A18 was bought by someone.

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Uhhh I don't know if I'm aloud to comment on court cases... but he said that he moved Lolo's stuff to his apt, and he was banned at the time (like 3 days ago maybe?) and that he'd give them back when he got back. As far as I know, he was recently unbanned.

He also said that he got a divorce because she was inactive for 10+ days (which was true). She got online and asked me what was going on, and that's all of the information I could provide her.

And, the "payment plan" they were on was with me, they had a contract. All of the money was paid off previously by @sgt_mason9.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2018
Arizona boiis
If I would've known that all the stuff was at his apt, I would've never written the case. I just would've just asked him for the stuff and that would've been the end of it. I'm just wondering why he decided to sell the house though. Case closed, I guess?

Reactions: BootsieBear

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
If I would've known that all the stuff was at his apt, I would've never written the case. I just would've just asked him for the stuff and that would've been the end of it. I'm just wondering why he decided to sell the house though. Case closed, I guess?
He said since the beginning he was planning on fixing it up and selling it... at least to me.

Jun 27, 2018
Arizona boiis
I talked with sgt_mason9 today and he said he never told Lolobeany about him buying it, renovating it, then re-selling it. He also said that there were no signs or anything on my chests and nothing was in there. He also said he knew nothing about what happened to my dog.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
I talked with sgt_mason9 today and he said he never told Lolobeany about him buying it, renovating it, then re-selling it. He also said that there were no signs or anything on my chests and nothing was in there. He also said he knew nothing about what happened to my dog.
So he claims that there was nothing in the chest? As for your dog, I could buy you a new one in-game.

sgt_mason9

Jun 3, 2018
When I sold the house I made sure that there was nothing in the chests and when i went to the top floor none of the chests were locked and everything that was inside of them was gone. I can return any items that I might have taken if you just want to come look through all the chests I have.

sgt_mason9

Jun 3, 2018
And I never did intend on just buying, renovating, then selling but I didn't care for the house anymore so I sold it. All the money I got for the sale is rightfully mine. Lolobeany never helped with paying for the house, she never offered or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.