Case Closed Unknown House Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2018
Arizona boiis
Lolobeany said that you and she were on a payment plan and that she helped pay it. I can ask her again. I don't want any money, but I'll look through the stuff. Prior to the incident, I never took any locks off or took out my items. That's why I wondered where it went.

sgt_mason9

Jun 3, 2018
Lolobeany said that you and she were on a payment plan and that she helped pay it. I can ask her again. I don't want any money, but I'll look through the stuff. Prior to the incident, I never took any locks off or took out my items. That's why I wondered where it went.
She never paid a dime for the house, it shouldnt matter to her what I did to MY house.

Reactions: BootsieBear

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Have you recently looked through @sgt_mason9 chests?

Reactions: BootsieBear
Jun 27, 2018
Arizona boiis
I feel like this case should be closed already, sgt_mason9 and I have talked about stuff and have everything worked out. This doesn't need to go on any longer. I have closure, if that's what is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.