Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016

* 1.12.2 support
* Absurdly low priced regions that are sold for inactivity will now automatically be in my possession for manual processing.
* You can no longer click the sell part of /as me to accidentally sell your region

Hoped to get a new shop plugin (for easier selling/buying in bulks) out; however, the transaction event in the API of the shop plugin I was going to use doesn't seem to work, so that will be on hold for now.​

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Rip I thought the new cars were coming out this update D: I hope it gets added soon cause I cant wait much longer ;-;

Reactions: Powerfull

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
* 1.12.2 support
* Absurdly low priced regions that are sold for inactivity will now automatically be in my possession for manual processing.
* You can no longer click the sell part of /as me to accidentally sell your region

Hoped to get a new shop plugin (for easier selling/buying in bulks) out; however, the transaction event in the API of the shop plugin I was going to use doesn't seem to work, so that will be on hold for now.​
Yes! Now I have a chance of getting some plots!

Reactions: belred and Atlair

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Im happy that no more cheating plots and i wont accidentally sell my island, legit im scared i could accidentally sell it

Reactions: belred

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Yayyyyy, someone's not gonna steal a house I want (As if I could actually get it XD) bc of pricessss. Woohoo! And I'm not gonna end up selling my plots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.