Vacation

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Tomorrow I will be leaving for vacation :D. I'm going to the Kalahari (Not the desert the water park). I'm leaving tomorrow and coming back on Friday (I literally learned that I'm going this morning lol). I'll try to be on minechat as much as I can :D

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Tomorrow I will be leaving for vacation :D. I'm going to the Kalahari (Not the desert the water park). I'm leaving tomorrow and coming back on Friday (I literally learned that I'm going this morning lol). I'll try to be on minechat as much as I can :D
Ok, cya then! We can tell u when the build for the MCCA is approved :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Cya have fun and have a safe trip

Reactions: Powerfull

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Bai, stay safe and have funnnn
Imma take the pupper when you're gone

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Have fun ;^)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Enjoy Jabu- be sure to check out our build when ur back lol