/Warp Beach/ Surfing(Surfboards)

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
I think we should do /warp beach because we can tan there, get some ice cream maybe smoothies and just chill a the beach! Having fun and hanging out on the waves! Another thing is that I want to surf. Surfing is fun to do and there is only a boat in mccities. Let's try to make mccities more exclusive and special on warp beach just crusing the waves!! Anyways that's it thx for your time reading this!

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
Actually, I think it would be cool to have a beach where you could tan.. and if you tan for too long (say a whole mc day) you could get sunburnt with /disease check and use aloe gel or something to fix it!

side effects: constantly on fire roflmaoroflmao just kidding, but maybe someone could think of some health issue that penalises you if you get sunburned.

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
Actually, I think it would be cool to have a beach where you could tan.. and if you tan for too long (say a whole mc day) you could get sunburnt with /disease check and use aloe gel or something to fix it!

side effects: constantly on fire roflmaoroflmao just kidding, but maybe someone could think of some health issue that penalises you if you get sunburned.
that's a great idea!

Reactions: jazz450