Warping Sticks

T

Trump15024

Ok before you judge listen! Everyone loves the jail sticks police have but how about players could have warping sticks and these sticks would only work in PVP and they send people to the spawn. These sticks would not be able to work on police or staff.

Reactions: Laurel

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Ok before you judge listen! Everyone loves the jail sticks police have but how about players could have warping sticks and these sticks would only work in PVP and they send people to the spawn. These sticks would not be able to work on police or staff.
This idea is so pointless..... I just.... can't.........

T

Trump15024

@Jo3512 No it's because I wrote it if it was someone else you would be jumping out of your pants

T

Trump15024

No not let you warp when you hit the other person it warps them

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
No not let you warp when you hit the other person it warps them
Ah like a police stick for citizens. However its not practical. For you could hit someone in safezones and warp them. imagine the trolling.

T

Trump15024

To avoid fighting. Like if someone try's to assault you tap them with the stick and they are warped somewhere like the spawn this would not be able to work on police and staff

T

Trump15024

Ah like a police stick for citizens. However its not practical. For you could hit someone in safezones and warp them. imagine the trolling.
Only if you are in combat it would not work in safe zones only in PVP

T

Trump15024

This is a very bad idea as it ruins the point of combat tagging and this would be abused alot (at least i think it would be)
I have to disagree with you because this could be a quick solution to solve big fights and stuff

T

Trump15024

So? then there will be no use for police to jail for assault and as i said, this would be abused
I thought of this the police would still be involved because when you hit them with the stick that is assault and also you can make these for only citizen rank and up

T

Trump15024

So? then there will be no use for police to jail for assault and as i said, this would be abused
And also the police would be the only people to sell them so the police officers can make an extra buck in real life there are non-Lethal weapons and I think this would be a cool and fun solution

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
I thought of this the police would still be involved because when you hit them with the stick that is assault and also you can make these for only citizen rank and up
This is another useless idea that has sooooo many flaws to it, firstly it will ruin the aspect of roleplay COMPLETELY, secondly it will be abused, thirdly it gives citizen+ ranked players an advantage other the newer players

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
No this is completely usless. It would basically be abused and people could use it to escape pop fights they were losing. Please think through your suggestion and not randomly post

Reactions: Jo3512
T

Trump15024

1. Police would only sell these

2. It would be available to all ranks

3. You could ONLY use it in PVP if you were not the first one who tagged

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
1. Police would only sell these

2. It would be available to all ranks

3. You could ONLY use it in PVP if you were not the first one who tagged
This is extremely pointless and can be abused. therefore I say no.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
This would result in a new thing to ban for! I can see it now: "*insert name here* is banned for running around teleporting people to spawn! They sent over 20 players to spawn after hitting everyone they saw with their stick called... the teleporting stick!". Not many people would listen to these extremely specific rules about being the first one tagged because no one can be sure who tagged who.

Reactions: zombeekeeller
T

Trump15024

The sticks would be set where you would only be able to use them after a combat tag against you.

1. Sr Police would sell these

2. How about the stick is said to only a couple of times you can warp someone in combat