Warping Sticks

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Still makes it useless and a waste of time to code. There is no reason why this needs to be added

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
guys leave Gabriel alone... yes i know she posts alot and i know you get annoyed but you need to learn that she is just trying to make Mccities a better place

-ChChris1065

Reactions: Trump15024

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
guys leave Gabriel alone... yes i know she posts alot and i know you get annoyed but you need to learn that she is just trying to make Mccities a better place

-ChChris1065
First, he; Second, he spams; Third, he is not helping; Fourth, Gabriel tends to be a narcissistic hypocrite; and Fifth, put your name in your signature.

T

Trump15024

@TheDiamondTiger I will be contacting staff because I will not tolerate you constantly attacking me in threads that have nothing to do with you. Yes you can comment on any of my stuff that is ok but you will not attack me on my threads

Reactions: Warrior04

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
@TheDiamondTiger I will be contacting staff because I will not tolerate you constantly attacking me in threads that have nothing to do with you. Yes you can comment on any of my stuff that is ok but you will not attack me on my threads
This was not an attack. You qttacked me recently. All the things he said are true. You contacting staff is ironic , for they are losing tolerance with you.

T

Trump15024

Every thread I make diamond tiger is always attacking me

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Every thread I make diamond tiger is always attacking me
That is because every thread you make ...

1: (has) Useless information or suggestions (or will break the game)
2: Does not fit in with the forum rules
3: Is not posted properly or in the right manner

There are reasons people are getting kind of upset, and I think you should be more aware/listen.

T

Trump15024

That is because every thread you make ...

1: (has) Useless information or suggestions (or will break the game)
2: Does not fit in with the forum rules
3: Is not posted properly or in the right manner

There are reasons people are getting kind of upset, and I think you should be more aware/listen.
1. When i post stuff I think my ideas will improve mccities
2. I do follow the format rules of each section if you want to argue with me send me a conversation

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1 this is pointless
2 whats the use of pvp if u will just run like a chicken
3 this only benefits you because people target you a lot
4 You are only drawing more attention and people marking more on you the more u act like this in game and on the forums
5 Police would lose their jobs
6 This can be abused and will be taken out anyways
7 It is so pointless why even invent something so useless.

Reactions: Jo3512