• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RothsteinCurt

Dec 20, 2016
This server has over 40,000 users! Of course not all of them are active at once, but we have a lack of land... As you may know, a lot of people (including myself) are looking for houses and empty plots to buy; people are asking if anyone is selling a plot- constantly. So many people joining the server that need a place to live, and most properties are occupied. I am simply asking if the city could be expanded. Problems with expansion? I know if there is too much land, it will be a lot cheaper; this will bring down the value of the dollar- we don't want that to happen (I understand marketing). But we need to create more properties for the growing population to live... Just a thought.

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
There are plenty of houses/plots available but most of them are currently owned by inactive players. Possibly shortening the wait time just by a few days could be beneficial for inactive players properties to go on sale.[/QUOTEYes, I agree. A lot of the land today is being owned by inactive players. There should be something like people can get kicked from their plots if they are inactive for about 6 months or so.

Reactions: RothsteinCurt

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
I agree with Superdude, There are so many plots owned by inactive players which makes it hard to find land. Maybe a limit on houses owned?

Reactions: RothsteinCurt

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Guys, the amount of plots doesn't change for the city. It makes the economy come alive with the trading and selling of plots. Also the 60 day wait period is there; it doesn't seem un-reasonable either. RothC, many people have islands or would sell if you send them mail about the plot. I don't see a problem with the plot amount considering how many plot advertisements I see everyday.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
i agree with Rothc there is not enough land
This is where the Mc Cities economy comes in. Instead of creating more land people sell it and the flow of money continues. With more land people would be spread out- which I have found from living in a small area is not that much fun. The dollar value would defiantly go down and people would not recognize the change in worth, and they would continue to sell plots at the same price, therefore cheating people/scamming them. :D

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This server has over 40,000 users! Of course not all of them are active at once, but we have a lack of land... As you may know, a lot of people (including myself) are looking for houses and empty plots to buy; people are asking if anyone is selling a plot- constantly. So many people joining the server that need a place to live, and most properties are occupied. I am simply asking if the city could be expanded. Problems with expansion? I know if there is too much land, it will be a lot cheaper; this will bring down the value of the dollar- we don't want that to happen (I understand marketing). But we need to create more properties for the growing population to live... Just a thought.
I have apartments you may rent. And even a property if you want to buy. Most of the reasons iI do not sell most of my plots is because all the people buying want it for half its actually value.