We Need To Make A Change On This Server

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
We truly need to make a change.Every month we have a few players leaving.Then, we will have a few players join, but they leave for unknown reasons.We need to make a change so that players aren't bored and leave the server, and a change so that new players want to stay.Respond in this forum with ideas for what we can do.Form e personally, and for you guys too, It is pretty sad to see this decline.When I first joined on, there was regularly 20 people on, and that is in my time zone.I saw the maximum capacity was 100, so I just thought it's the time gap.But now, when I get on, I normally only see 10-15.It is very sad for me to see that this server hasn't reached even close to full capacity, and that we are getting lower and lower.So, Please respond with ideas, so we can help this server reach it's full potential

FactorJ

Jan 2, 2020
Hi, I'm French and new on this serveur, 1 or 2 month,
it was great to have slimefun (i didn't know yet) but when i've unlock all the craft possible it's a bit borring after.
it's very difficult and long to have just 1 head of nether squelette for craft, impossibility to craft all the sf item some of one is missing.
The economie with the /ah is very poor,
The sf food don't have any sense due to the cooler with 27 juces.
I propose, for a bit more activity, some few idea :
make some contest of sf food, (ex : 5 min for craft and/or give it to the admin for reward)
enlarge the shop to all sf item and/or craft
Make some treasure hunt in /warp wild
organizing some Run until a location coordinates and the first get a reward
gathering of everyone in a place for event/challenge/game
for now i'll go playing, stop thinking
I hope it's helpfull
;)