well this may be it

centenarioX

Apr 4, 2018
being banned over and over again and for questionable reasons each time, I've decided to take a long break from the server. I will be gone for at least a week(current ban) but will probably refrain for possibly a month due to the entire community disliking me and just not having fun on the server anymore. I know it's my fault. And I'm sorry. And I don't mean to seem dramatic, but it seems as though literally everyone on the server dislikes me for one reason or another. I don't blame you. I have anger issues making me more prone to toxicity. If this is the last time I interact with you guys, Goodbye and have a wonderful life. This may be it for me. I'm sorry if I hurt you in the past. I'm so sorry for anything I did that hurt you in any way shape or form. I'm sorry for what I've done. I'm sorry for the person I've been. I'm so, so sorry.

Last edited:

Icey

Icel
Icel
May 4, 2018
Saturn
I am sad to see you go. Even though I didn’t get the chance to get to know you, everyone deserves a second chance. I hope you have a great time away from mc cities and hope come back soon. Everyone has rough times, but from that note i think you have a good heart.

Reactions: jazz450 and ramdon

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
@centenarioX, it's not true that you are disliked on the server. Certainly, you can build up a bad, even terrible reputation for being an overall angry player. But the people of McCities are good people, and I can tell you that they will accept you with open arms if you are willing to change.

Here's a little anecdote, It may make you feel better. About 14, maybe 16 months ago, I was PVP-ing someone at bank repeatedly and kept beating them. They were openly denying this, and we had a bet on who would win, so I contacted Izzie, a staff member at the time. When I was asked for evidence, I merely said, "Look at the chat". Alas, we had agreed minutes before, and the bet was too far back in the chat was too far back to read at that point. So, I figured, I would attempt to get my way by way of rage. And, so, for the next few minutes, I spammed staff and global chat.

This incident took quite a toll on my reputation. People were very cold for a while, and I couldn't figure out why. So I left the server for about 6 months. During that time, I watched a video by the Youtuber Linehead called "My biggest mistake on Hypixel". In it, he encourages people to remember that there is a human behind the player in a video game.

And with that revelation came the downfall of the glory days of my assumption of complete anonymity. At that time, I was active the forums and began to truly notice that there were indeed people behind that masquerade of a blocky player. My anger was directed at real people, who felt it because they knew it was coming from another person. And when you realize that, it hurts you just as much as it hurts others when you spam others with hate.

So I rejoined the server with a vow: to be kinder than before, and do my best to be a more fun player. I do not know whether I am successful; I certainly hope I am. And above all, I hope I make the people behind their screens smile, just as they make me smile so well.

So Centenario, I encourage you to rejoin the server. Every player has a special place on the server, and you will indeed be missed. So please, consider my tale as something to heed, and join after the expiration of your ban. We all make mistakes, but we can fix them. It just takes effort.

Cheers and hope to see you back, Cozmicraft.

Reactions: Icey