Welp... I guess this is it...

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
Hello to all My friends.... I have come to the decision of partially quitting McCities.. For many personal reasons... I understand that My journey here was long... and very fun... but Everything has to end some day or another... People who still want to stay in contact with me... my akype is Edemata4 and... guys I know it has been a long journey... and everyone thinks that the server has gone to crap... But the server is only getting better thank you to allll my good friends aka (Fro, Herm, Andesine, Realu, Ger, Jo, Canny, and much more xD sorry if i forgot you...) but hey... like i said everything has gotta get to an end.... and here is where i end my journey... I Am soo greateful that all of you guys have been here for me.... thank you...

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
It's a shame to see so many loyal McCities players leave, but I guess it has to happen.. I'll see you around, edemata, and I hope life treats you well. Good luck!

Reactions: cat

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
It's a shame to see so many loyal McCities players leave, but I guess it has to happen.. I'll see you around, edemata, and I hope life treats you well. Good luck!
Thanks andesine... i know... most veterans are leaving by
now...

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This actually makes me sad. Ede was with me for a long part of my journey in mccities. I have known him for awhile. Ede its sad your leaving. Good luck in life! Hopefully you can stop by seomtime !

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
It's sad to see you leave, I had the pleasure to get to know you just a little and be able to talk with you a little too, I hope I'll get a chance to see you again, but in the meantime, have fun and cya soon!

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
This actually makes me sad. Ede was with me for a long part of my journey in mccities. I have known him for awhile. Ede its sad your leaving. Good luck in life! Hopefully you can stop by seomtime !
I will miss you jo,,, I will try my best to stop by sometimes...

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I will miss you jo,,, I will try my best to stop by sometimes...
Yes i will miss you too. I still remeber the ordeal with the mansions..... Lmao. And when you tried to hide the sb armor from me!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Would there be anything on the server you have changed if you could have eddy? (just curious if something on the server should be adjusted as this is the second player I've seen leaving the server in the past week)
I am considering leaving, but its a huge decision.

GeckoGirlKB

Aug 24, 2015
It was nice playing with you on the server maybe some day you'll come back ;v; anyways bye I guess all good things have to come to an end right?

Lawfulvirus0

Apr 1, 2017
Would there be anything on the server you have changed if you could have eddy? (just curious if something on the server should be adjusted as this is the second player I've seen leaving the server in the past week)
Same day too

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
Wow thats an intense freaky question..
I guess i woudve changed the way that people get money... and i would change flimefun items....

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Wow thats an intense freaky question..
I guess i woudve changed the way that people get money... and i would change flimefun items....
i would change flimefun items... (aye aye mates, im not saying i dont make spelling errors [im making alot so i dont seem like a jerk.])

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
i would change flimefun items... (aye aye mates, im not saying i dont make spelling errors [im making alot so i dont seem like a jerk.])
Lmao sry im typing on my tablet thats why my spelling could be pretty off sometimes...