Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yea he was perm banned. Other details not needed lmao

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
but we got bean unbanned now?
Please stop saying "we got Bean unbanned." A bunch of noobs fighting and spamming the forums is called a nuisance, and something to get you banned on the forums. You were no help in his ban, and I thought that what Kiri commented on it would be enough for you to see that. Clearly it's not and repeatedly saying "we unbanned Bean" is simply annoying and nothing else but that.

Ciel being banned was in relating to Bean's ban, but Ciel seems to have had enough pride to just move on. P.S.- Who the hell called Ciel "neb"???

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
You didn't, some false evidence did, but I'll leave that for you to figure out.
Figure out what? That your dumb? You think your so smart, but your just a salty dude that hates good people. Bean is a good person and i told the truth about him on the appeal I made. You are playing with fire m8. Go play with some other nerdy kid, saltman. And don't even think about turning another random thread into a roast war, Mr. I'm 16 i think I can roast this 12 year old kid and insult him by doing so. Well your not. How can i hurt you... lets see... I can't, but you can. Go look in the mirror that surely will hurt you! Goodnight!

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
Please stop saying "we got Bean unbanned." A bunch of noobs fighting and spamming the forums is called a nuisance, and something to get you banned on the forums. You were no help in his ban, and I thought that what Kiri commented on it would be enough for you to see that. Clearly it's not and repeatedly saying "we unbanned Bean" is simply annoying and nothing else but that.

Ciel being banned was in relating to Bean's ban, but Ciel seems to have had enough pride to just move on. P.S.- Who the hell called Ciel "neb"???
XD srry im so lazy I put neb short for "nebuobbles"

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
@nibble @Izzie @Coban thread lock please. I may have sent out a spark that may burst into flames. I think I may start a roast war by accident... srry! -leroy P.S thx for the lock!
These were two posts that were not an act of aggression, but I guess that's what you like to do. Please don't close this thread, as I don't think that there is a valid need for it to be closed. You were the one that stupidly tried to fight back and start something from nothing.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
These were two posts that were not an act of aggression, but I guess that's what you like to do. Please don't close this thread, as I don't think that there is a valid need for it to be closed. You were the one that stupidly tried to fight back and start something from nothing.
Well... he's sort of a jerk to me on here... and I tried getting him back. Looks like I sorta didn't think before I hit the post button.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Stop the arguments, if it continues I will lock the thread.

D

Deleted member 832

Figure out what? That your dumb? You think your so smart, but your just a salty dude that hates good people. Bean is a good person and i told the truth about him on the appeal I made. You are playing with fire m8. Go play with some other nerdy kid, saltman. And don't even think about turning another random thread into a roast war, Mr. I'm 16 i think I can roast this 12 year old kid and insult him by doing so. Well your not. How can i hurt you... lets see... I can't, but you can. Go look in the mirror that surely will hurt you! Goodnight!
You’re 16? Think back to your face reveal.. lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.