What happened to neb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Figure out what? That your dumb? You think your so smart, but your just a salty dude that hates good people. Bean is a good person and i told the truth about him on the appeal I made. You are playing with fire m8. Go play with some other nerdy kid, saltman. And don't even think about turning another random thread into a roast war, Mr. I'm 16 i think I can roast this 12 year old kid and insult him by doing so. Well your not. How can i hurt you... lets see... I can't, but you can. Go look in the mirror that surely will hurt you! Goodnight!
I simply stated a fact; next time you try to "roast some" as you call it, take your foot out of your mouth and grow a frontal cortex.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Figure out what? That your dumb? You think your so smart, but your just a salty dude that hates good people. Bean is a good person and i told the truth about him on the appeal I made. You are playing with fire m8. Go play with some other nerdy kid, saltman. And don't even think about turning another random thread into a roast war, Mr. I'm 16 i think I can roast this 12 year old kid and insult him by doing so. Well your not. How can i hurt you... lets see... I can't, but you can. Go look in the mirror that surely will hurt you! Goodnight!
XD srry im so lazy I put neb short for "nebuobbles"
@nibble @Izzie @Coban thread lock please. I may have sent out a spark that may burst into flames. I think I may start a roast war by accident... srry! -leroy P.S thx for the lock!
1. srry about trying to roast you (even though I probly didn't hurt your feelings)
2. Please respect my choice of people that I like? thx
Well... he's sort of a jerk to me on here... and I tried getting him back. Looks like I sorta didn't think before I hit the post button.
First off, don't spam. Second, you can't trash someone if your life depended on it. The only insults you can come up with is calling someone dumb. when you can't seem to form a complete sentence. Stop defending a passive aggressive 12 yr old because they took pity on you once. Now, I don't think I need to address your final comment of "Go look in a mirror," your face reveal can do that for me.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Guys, let's stop.
Tiger, whatever anyone says can be anything. U know ur smart, and I do too (and I'm saying this when tiger and I aren't friends) tiger is one of the smartest here, however tiger there is no need to put others down bc of it or anything ok?
Pixel, I do partially agree with u, but I do believe there are strength in numbers, but bean did do a fair amount to get himself unbanned to my knowledge
Leroy, I don't think u should just click post right away, some of these posts are rude, pointless, and cruel, but some are curious and good posts to help someone or something, like asking where Ciel went, this was cool to ask cause some others might be wondering it.

Thanks all pls no h8 xD
Jk say what u want always, but let's do it respectfully!

Cp

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Guys, let's stop.
Tiger, whatever anyone says can be anything. U know ur smart, and I do too (and I'm saying this when tiger and I aren't friends) tiger is one of the smartest here, however tiger there is no need to put others down bc of it or anything ok?
Pixel, I do partially agree with u, but I do believe there are strength in numbers, but bean did do a fair amount to get himself unbanned to my knowledge
Leroy, I don't think u should just click post right away, some of these posts are rude, pointless, and cruel, but some are curious and good posts to help someone or something, like asking where Ciel went, this was cool to ask cause some others might be wondering it.

Thanks all pls no h8 xD
Jk say what u want always, but let's do it respectfully!

Cp
Eh, he called me dumb, I put him in his place, but I get your point and its well taken.

Reactions: Powerfull

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Bean: he was only unbanned because I felt that it was a little harsh to ban him permanently. He still got most of his properties wiped which seems pretty fair.

Ciel: not going to unban someone because the other side is unbanned. He will also need to appeal if he wants to come on.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.