Not open for further replies.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I feel like this is one of the worst family Reunions ever.

Jokes aside, I don't think any of you realise how much work it is to actually keep up a community as big as cities? I mean just because you see some flaws doesn't mean Nibble didn't.

Also I think Nibble already figured out he wasn't perfect. Seeing as he resigned and given someone fresh the ability to grow the server. Never have I ever seen Nibble call himself a saint.

And honestly this all is so disrespectful towards Faheem. He is perfectly capable of running a server. He also still has many idea's, and so much motivation to work on this server. If you can't appreciate that then that's too bad really.

(Also don't ever assume the love we have and the time we spent on the server.)

Zainmz

Jun 8, 2019
The New World
I never did get in a fight and basically kiri wasnt mature either noticing from Jabu's post about what he did with the chests and all. I really dont need any forgiving from Kiri for what he did we are basically even.

displayed his lack of maturity and learning from the past, and then basically got in a fight with the person he needs to forgive him.
I feel like this is one of the worst family Reunions ever.

Jokes aside, I don't think any of you realise how much work it is to actually keep up a community as big as cities? I mean just because you see some flaws doesn't mean Nibble didn't.

Also I think Nibble already figured out he wasn't perfect. Seeing as he resigned and given someone fresh the ability to grow the server. Never have I ever seen Nibble call himself a saint.

And honestly this all is so disrespectful towards Faheem. He is perfectly capable of running a server. He also still has many idea's, and so much motivation to work on this server. If you can't appreciate that then that's too bad really.

(Also don't ever assume the love we have and the time we spent on the server.)
And this is not disrespecting Faheem, from what I see he was basically thrown into the owner position after Kiri left, since Faheem hasnt played on cities for over 2 years before he became the current owner. He has worked with me as co-owner in the previous cities and I thaught him a lot , the owner position is rightfully his. However my post is to bring up the fact that Faheem alone wont be able to accomplish everything. We had at least 2-3 people working on the backed of the server, that is how it grew fast and stable.

One man can lead an army , but one man cannot be the army himself (Unless he is some godly being)

And its not Kiri's call anymore, Faheem is incharge and he has the right to make the final decision.

And let me state this again "I have no intention of becoming an owner again. I can't bear seeing the server in it's current state. I myself can see and have enough proof from the fellow players who have been playing with me on the server these couple of days. All I want is to bring back the server's true colors"

And as for those who accuse me for anything and everything, the world is not perfect people learn from mistakes and grow. Its not as if everyone had made the right choices in life since they were born.

@Faheem_ What I want to see is the server being fun like it used to be when were together (because clearly it isnt anymore) and for that I am willing to go through hell and back to get back what was lost. Please make your decision before this thread just becomes unnecessarily toxic.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
I never did get in a fight and basically kiri wasnt mature either noticing from Jabu's post about what he did with the chests and all. I really dont need any forgiving from Kiri for what he did we are basically even.

And this is not disrespecting Faheem, from what I see he was basically thrown into the owner position after Kiri left, since Faheem hasnt played on cities for over 2 years before he became the current owner. He has worked with me as co-owner in the previous cities and I thaught him a lot , the owner position is rightfully his. However my post is to bring up the fact that Faheem alone wont be able to accomplish everything. We had at least 2-3 people working on the backed of the server, that is how it grew fast and stable.

One man can lead an army , but one man cannot be the army himself (Unless he is some godly being)

And its not Kiri's call anymore, Faheem is incharge and he has the right to make the final decision.

And let me state this again "I have no intention of becoming an owner again. I can't bear seeing the server in it's current state. I myself can see and have enough proof from the fellow players who have been playing with me on the server these couple of days. All I want is to bring back the server's true colors"

And as for those who accuse me for anything and everything, the world is not perfect people learn from mistakes and grow. Its not as if everyone had made the right choices in life since they were born.

@Faheem_ What I want to see is the server being fun like it used to be when were together (because clearly it isnt anymore) and for that I am willing to go through hell and back to get back what was lost. Please make your decision before this thread just becomes unnecessarily toxic.
I think you just need to apologize for your past actions and work your way back instead of making excuses. give them some time and your results will probably be more in your favor

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
You act as if you care about if people had lost their stuff. Remember guys, this is coming the guy who world edited ALL of the chests in Cayman away because he was MAD. Which costed myself, and the players of McCities millions of dollars in items, causing many, many players to leave as a result. Zain is no saint but Neither are you, Kiri.

Kiri, let's not forget what you've added to the roleplay of this here city server.

Let's list what additions problems Kiri has added to the server in his time as Administrator,

Mythic Drops - Very good for roleplay you know, the instant blindness and confusion is top notch. 11/10.
Stocks - Ruined the economy & only added to inflation! STONKS
Glitched Bank Robbing
- it explains itself
Plot Hoarding - Kiri literally fixed the plot hoarding problem himself by owning half of all the properties in the server so the hoarders could never get the chance to!

You've done nothing but add more issues to the server while failing to fix Zain's past mistakes. You're no better.
I'm not going to bother explaining all I did.

Have fun complaining all day & achieving nothing. The reason I lost motivation for this server, to begin with, was to do with entitled and toxic people like yourself :coffee:.

You're acting like you didn't try to suck me off for a while then decided that wasn't working :ftm: so you result to this.

1567955780481.png

:rolleyes:

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
I'm not going to bother explaining all I did.

Have fun complaining all day & achieving nothing. The reason I lost motivation for this server, to begin with, was to do with entitled and toxic people like yourself :coffee:.

You're acting like you didn't try to suck me off for a while then decided that wasn't working :ftm: so you result to this.

View attachment 7636
:rolleyes:
If I may, that screenshot shows that yes, in late 2017, early 2018 there was a higher playerbase then what there was previously and then what there is now.

I'd also like to touch on the fact that you, willingly or not, just revealed that person's age to essentially anyone who reads this thread. As well as saying "you're acting like you didn't try to suck me off for a while". That's extremely inappropriate and honestly, appalling that you would speak to/about someone like that.

You've also said that you lost motivation for the server and that was one of the reasons you stepped down as owner, at least publically, and gave ownership to Faheem.

Zain is just offering Faheem a helping hand, extending and olive branch if you will.

An honorable mention in this post is to get staff, one of the easier method is to simply suck up to current staff. This has happened on more than one occasion and the players have noticed. This is not the way it should be. I'm not saying that all current staff have done this, that would be wrong. I know that the majority of the current staff team have worked hard to get to where they are, however some have used this method.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
If I may, that screenshot shows that yes, in late 2017, early 2018 there was a higher playerbase then what there was previously and then what there is now.

I'd also like to touch on the fact that you, willingly or not, just revealed that person's age to essentially anyone who reads this thread. As well as saying "you're acting like you didn't try to suck me off for a while". That's extremely inappropriate and honestly, appalling that you would speak to/about someone like that.

You've also said that you lost motivation for the server and that was one of the reasons you stepped down as owner, at least publically, and gave ownership to Faheem.

Zain is just offering Faheem a helping hand, extending and olive branch if you will.

An honorable mention in this post is to get staff, one of the easier method is to simply suck up to current staff. This has happened on more than one occasion and the players have noticed. This is not the way it should be. I'm not saying that all current staff have done this, that would be wrong. I know that the majority of the current staff team have worked hard to get to where they are, however some have used this method.

His age is already on his profile, not sure how that matters. I don't really care how inappropriate my comment is, in the end, I worked on this server as a hobby & if I have no respect for the person, I will be blunt with them. What comes, goes? I don't see that you have a very pretty mouth based on your Discord interaction either, so I'm not sure you are exactly the one to speak about that.

T

Trump15024

This is a suggestion thread. Suggestions are suppose to contribute to the advancement of the server for players. For those who actually gave suggestions, or generally wanted to help the server, thank you for the feedback. Toxicity will not be tolerated, and the chapter of cities where all this toxicity started is closed. This thread is being locked because it has turned from a suggestion thread to an argumentative thread. If anyone has any other suggestions you can make a new post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.