Not open for further replies.

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
its Less of I’m confused, and more if I know there is more.For example, I know you can buy plots, but I dint know how much they cost, where they are, how the permissions work, etc.Or,I know there is creative mode on the server but what do you do in it, what are transfers, how do you make houses.These are the types of questions i have
/warp creative then do /plot auto and make sure you have 10k in your bal, as the plot in creative costs 10k. You build a house by building a house regularly, then when you are ready to transfer it to a plot you already own, you should find "Transfer and Regioning Requests" There you find the format set up for you, copy and paste the format, and fill it out. Now, be sure you also have money for the transfer or you can't get it transfered lol

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Count out the size of the property you own in the city, then buy a plot in /warp creative and build a house there that would fit on your plot on the city. For example, if h101 is 15x15 blocks, build a house in the creative world that is 15x15 or smaller. All buttons, trapdoors, and blocks in general must fit inside the border.

There's no official company plugin at the moment, so to create a business just advertise it in chat or here on the forums in the "Market Place" section. There's no special rules/regulations for businesses (you don't need a headquarters, you don't need a specific amount of employees, etc.), just follow the server rules.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
My biggest question is:
How do I make a buisness?
Come up with something you think people will buy than find a shop location at mall or a store. Personally I buy raw materials and re-craft them for a profit, you can also sell food, slimefun, realestate whatever you think of.

You can ask multiple questions in one post I don't know why you made two in the span of a minute it's spamming the forums.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
Come up with something you think people will buy than find a shop location at mall or a store. Personally I buy raw materials and re-craft them for a profit, you can also sell food, slimefun, realestate whatever you think of.

You can ask multiple questions in one post I don't know why you made two in the span of a minute it's spamming the forums.
?????????????????
Please explain sir

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
I had posted here first and then you answered my question in a different post.So, i am no longer spamming.You just put the right answer in the wrong place.Anyways, I have stopped spamming.
K buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.