Who's still here?

Hazard93

Feb 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

Some of you may remember me as HaloHazard or xSyncx. I was banned again, again and yet again it wasn't my fault. Anyway, this isn't a ban appeal so nvm about that.

I just wanted to see if anyone who I used to play with still plays. I joined in 2014, banned around October 2016 then unbanned and rebanned in ~Aug 2017. If you aren't really getting around how old of a player I am. I know 2 people in the staff team: Kiri and sundae (From before she was staff). I don't even know who tf Leanne is

Just want to see if anyone remembers me.

PS, If your wondering why I'm posting under this name. It's cuz I keep getting my accounts forums banned cuz apparently I'm not allowed to appeal for 'Believing a rumor'

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I remember you, but im not an old player or anything, just a 2017 player.

Reactions: Ashnxkko

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Staff if your reading this, hopefully hes account that he's using to post that message is not banned/deleted cause if he dosent use it to spread rumors or lies or anything that could hurt the community. He may have a bad past but hes just asking for some opinions and I dont think what his doing is hurting anyone or atleast the message up there. He just wants to see some of the old players he played with in the past if they remember him.

Hazard93

Feb 5, 2018
I'm not gonna post this "proof" for now. Kiri, just tell me everything that's wrong with the screenshots in discord DM's

Hazard93

Feb 5, 2018
Staff if your reading this, hopefully hes account that he's using to post that message is not banned/deleted cause if he dosent use it to spread rumors or lies or anything that could hurt the community. He may have a bad past but hes just asking for some opinions and I dont think what his doing is hurting anyone or atleast the message up there. He just wants to see some of the old players he played with in the past if they remember him.
I was originally banned because my friend refunded a rank he bought me. You make me sound like I DDoS'd the server lol

Hazard93

Feb 5, 2018
You quite literally accused me of doing something I didn't do saying you have "proof" then gave me an attitude saying I should ban you, so why wouldn't I take you up on that offer?

Also, you are not even banned on the forum: http://mccities.com/threads/icyfoxxxxs-ban-appeal.5621/
My xSyncx account was banned. The Icyfoxxxx account was a second one. This is my third but only cuz I forgot the password to the IcyFoxxxx one :p

Also, I'm surprised you remembered me when I DM'd u on discord. You remembered the chargeback incident from what, 2 years ago just from looking at my name.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
My xSyncx account was banned. The Icyfoxxxx account was a second one. This is my third but only cuz I forgot the password to the IcyFoxxxx one :p

Also, I'm surprised you remembered me when I DM'd u on discord. You remembered the chargeback incident from what, 2 years ago just from looking at my name.
Thats why hes nibnibs the all mighty owner xd