Why Diamonds?

Do you use a lot of diamonds on Mc Cities?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • I'm sort of in the middle

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Hey! I was wondering what the benefits of having so many diamonds are. On Cities I find little uses for them, but lot of people especially vets are buying them. I doubt that many people would tell me what their uses are for but maybe. I don't know, I have just been wondering about the uses of diamonds on here. :D

Thanks to everyone in advance,

Pixel.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey! I was wondering what the benefits of having so many diamonds are. On Cities I find little uses for them, but lot of people especially vets are buying them. I doubt that many people would tell me what their uses are for but maybe. I don't know, I have just been wondering about the uses of diamonds on here. :D

Pixel.
I mean you can make like 7-8k in a min from a stack of diamonds when you make dia shovels as a blacksmith, pretty much these dia guys are abusing it. Well i kinda abused the bow op power but, I gave up and I did make dia shovels sometimes but, I got bored of blacksmith kinda, so i tried building to get money. thats pretty much why there are addicted guys to diamonds who are also blacksmith

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
I mean you can make like 7-8k in a min from a stack of diamonds when you make dia shovels as a blacksmith, pretty much these dia guys are abusing it. Well i kinda abused the bow op power but, I gave up and I did make dia shovels sometimes but, I got bored of blacksmith kinda, so i tried building to get money. thats pretty much why there are addicted guys to diamonds who are also blacksmith
is this what they just nerfed tho?

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

Pixel.
Besides when blacksmith was op, there are very little use for them except the occasional use in slimefun. If you make a few soulbound sets, you will never really need them again, but it is always nice to have some stocked up.

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Besides when blacksmith was op, there are very little use for them except the occasional use in slimefun. If you make a few soulbound sets, you will never really need them again, but it is always nice to have some stocked up.
do soul bound sets never break?

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson

Pixel.
Like already states it was for shovels. And yes, this how I made 2mil