Not open for further replies.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
What is your username?
Wolfloverlol
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen - technically teacher but citizen thru ar check but chat rank teacher
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes, DevAustin#0001
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 1 thru 4 - I have marked with a tower of green wool the ones im submitting on my plot home 1, the 2,3 and 4 all are its own build
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
Because I love to build and I am willing to help anyone that needs my help building.
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I would ask them what they are willing to pay for the job, then I will set my price lower then I will ask them how they want the build to be done. I would tell them the time i can do it in and see if they are okay with that time, and the time it takes me depends on the size of the build, If its a normal city plot size build that could take me up to 6 days to build, if it is bigger than a normal city plot size It could take up to 8 days. But I will contribute to community projects by Building and designing builds.

Reactions: nate

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Application denied for the following:
- Majority of submissions were not your own
- The ones you did submit I remember were previous submissions and nothing has been altered on them from the last time you applied.

I know you have it in you to vastly improve and I appreciate your ambition to help out where you can. I'm going to assign an arch to help you understand the basics and standards of what is acceptable. You may apply again after a month. I hope to see some improvement and if you have any questions at all feel free to message me.

Reactions: nate
Status
Not open for further replies.